Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggable

Jul 31, 2020
I am trying to fish for the Slippery quest in skyblock and when I throw the fishing rod in the jungle island lake it just bumps up and down like its spazing out and I cant catch fish - Playing on 1.16 Bedrock edition, but apparently this game was made in 1.4

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
Fishing's always been glitchy on servers, whether that be Java or Bedrock, and it's especially bad with small, shallow pools like that pond on the jungle island. I recommend making an 8x8x3 pool to fish in (2 blocks deep worked for me, but it was still rather glitchy) and then you can remove it afterwards.

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
I play on Java Edition but I would consider making a little pool 8x4 and 2 deep. Let me know if this helps

Oct 6, 2020
I had this problem initially too however I found a fix, stand on the edge of the jungle pond and aim about a block infront of you if it works it will float smoothly on the surface of the water then wait it takes like 30 seconds

Oct 6, 2020
I had this problem initially too however I found a fix, stand on the edge of the jungle pond and aim about a block infront of you if it works it will float smoothly on the surface of the water then wait it takes like 30 seconds
Also I realize you asked this a while ago lol sorry I just started playing cube craft

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Also I realize you asked this a while ago lol sorry I just started playing cube craft

Hey!
Please, do not necro-post.
This means you're not allowed to post on threads which have been inactive for over more than 3 weeks. They're not allowed to be revived!

You can read the forums rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom