Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello all i do play a lot of skywars and i also have good kits and probably have other that too but maybe the fisherman kit can go away because i think no one who uses it and in 1.11 you can not use fishing rods

Reactions: iGotNo

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So you're suggesting to remove the 'Fisherman' kit? Well you don't know if nobody uses it because CubeCraft is a very big network. But I do agree that the 'Fisherman' kit is a useless kit.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So you're suggesting to remove the 'Fisherman' kit? Well you don't know if nobody uses it because CubeCraft is a very big network. But I do agree that the 'Fisherman' kit is a useless kit.
yeah but what about people who wasted there points on it
shouldn't they get points back or something?
also why remove it so what if it is a bad kit
no need to remove it there are likely a few people who like that kit the most I think just add some cooked fish to make it better and Boom done
Yes you're right but I thought then builder kit is better and probably nobody buys fisherman but does not matter
some people definately do besides again add cooked fish or some thing related to be added

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Yes you're right but I thought then builder kit is better and probably nobody buys fisherman but does not matter

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
iCheeetah i agree whit you but if nobody uses the kit than it can be removed beaucaus of what xArshiii said it is true in the version 1.11 that kit is useless

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
no need to remove it there are likely a few people who like that kit the most I think just add some cooked fish to make it better and Boom done
Yes, I think if cooked fish comes into being that people have something to do

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, no. Why actually? You can earn those 200 points back easily.

Good question, I don't really know.

Okeh.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017

some people definately do besides again add cooked fish or some thing related to be added
Jollow250 that is a great idea adding cooked fish into the kit but what are you going to do whit the fishingrod?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont think for removing the kit. I think that we can change the fishing rod in a wooden sword sharpness II And call it 'adventure', What do you think?

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I dont think for removing the kit. I think that we can change the fishing rod in a wooden sword sharpness II And call it 'adventure', What do you think?
DodelijkeNoob i really like your idea i think that Cubecraft should add that feature keep up the good idea's

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom