Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mestari23

Nov 10, 2017
Hello guys!
I made a short highlights of me and my friends playing on skywars (we call ourselves Teamsteve, that's why we have steves on our back :P). It is my first video recorded on Cubecraft, and I definitely plan to do more of those! :D

Any opinions and suggestions what I can improve in my editing would be deeply appreciated :D
Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: Sulphate

Mestari23

Nov 10, 2017
I intentionally put the music so high up, because we were talking in our native language (not english) so no one would've understand us anyway :). I didn't want to delete our dialogs completely but I wanted to leave it for our trio :)
I will definitely do more cuts in future videos, I didn't in this one because 1) I did not have many kills :P 2) I wanted to exhibit our team highlights :D
Thanks you so much for answer, Berre!!!! :D

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Nice video :) I think some of the cuts could be improved, try to focus on your kills rather than your teammates unless they are super epic. Maybe try to sync some of the clips up to the music? That's always cool :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom