Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I can see a better use for this instead of loading them into the dispenser and firing them as projectiles.

They're a substitute for FnS (flint and steel). One "bug" I noticed is that this item cannot be placed on the floor, making it a useless item because it rarely hits anything if launched from the dispenser. The same can't be said for FnS -- it works normally.

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I have to agree. Fire Charges are essentially useless as a weapon. You could spam the lever, but it would not send the charges straight (basic minecraft lol). It would be good to use like a water bucket and setting fire on the ground as you are escaping. :p:cool:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yes, I've only come across very little epic circumstances where I actually got kills using that. I agree, this should be usable normally.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They're a substitute for FnS (flint and steel). One "bug" I noticed is that this item cannot be placed on the floor, making it a useless item because it rarely hits anything if launched from the dispenser. The same can't be said for FnS -- it works normally.
well maybe you should report the bug

also I have to disagree you can use this to burn stuff from further distances if there are wooden things
or if you are really good it is actually a way you can make a trap which isn't detectable

May 7, 2017
I can see a better use for this instead of loading them into the dispenser and firing them as projectiles.

Ye is that a bug if its not i personally think they should rethink that mechanic of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom