Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

david5873

Sep 3, 2016
Before I start, I would like to say that I know there are people who will criticize me for making this forum rather then reporting people and moving on. I also know that I could should make an effort to report as many hackers as I can, but in this case, I cannot spend hours a day reporting people. I would also like to specify that the primary reason I play on this server is for Egg Wars, thus I shall be referring to that game.

I have played at least five or six games of Egg Wars today, over the course of the entire day, and, much to my disappointment, I did not encounter more then one or two where there was not a hacker. I have seen this echoed nearly every time I have played the game and it quite frankly, completely ruins the experience. The cheats used are not even limited to people using Kill Aura or the like, players are even frequently seen flying around the map.

The sheer number of hackers on this server dictates that if I was to report every violation I saw those sorting them would be overwhelmed. This is not a complaint, this is a wake-up call. You are loosing people, you are loosing me, and I may not look like a lot, but for every one person who decides to write something like this there are countless others who feel the sae way, so please, I am begging you, find a way to fix it.

david5873

Sep 3, 2016
I just realized I jumped the gun in posting this :rolleyes:, however, I am very glad to hear that a better system is in the works.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
We are aware of the hacker situation. We just recently released a better punishment system and we are working our hardest to catch all the hackers. The process is slow and we need the community to be patient and bear with us. :)

Reactions: Zrathex
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom