1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Find a new Anti-cheat/Nocheat please, or get one if you are going without.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by david5873, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david5873

david5873 Member

Before I start, I would like to say that I know there are people who will criticize me for making this forum rather then reporting people and moving on. I also know that I could should make an effort to report as many hackers as I can, but in this case, I cannot spend hours a day reporting people. I would also like to specify that the primary reason I play on this server is for Egg Wars, thus I shall be referring to that game.

I have played at least five or six games of Egg Wars today, over the course of the entire day, and, much to my disappointment, I did not encounter more then one or two where there was not a hacker. I have seen this echoed nearly every time I have played the game and it quite frankly, completely ruins the experience. The cheats used are not even limited to people using Kill Aura or the like, players are even frequently seen flying around the map.

The sheer number of hackers on this server dictates that if I was to report every violation I saw those sorting them would be overwhelmed. This is not a complaint, this is a wake-up call. You are loosing people, you are loosing me, and I may not look like a lot, but for every one person who decides to write something like this there are countless others who feel the sae way, so please, I am begging you, find a way to fix it.

2. Zrathex

Zrathex Member

Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    There is a bug with the anti-cheat system, but the developers is working on it.
    PS: This have been posted before ;)

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    A new anti-cheat is in the works but @GuaaaaarD;) will leave a more meaningful comment :D

4. david5873

david5873 Member

I just realized I jumped the gun in posting this :rolleyes:, however, I am very glad to hear that a better system is in the works.

5. GuaaarrD

GuaaarrD Member

Spotify
    Bla bla bla An anti-cheat plugin is coming out soon bla bla bla Be patient bla bla bla our devs are working on it Bla Bla Bla in the meanwhile you can report them Bla Bla

@Build meaningful enough?

Donald Trump likes this.
  6. Snodia

Snodia Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

We are aware of the hacker situation. We just recently released a better punishment system and we are working our hardest to catch all the hackers. The process is slow and we need the community to be patient and bear with us. :)

Zrathex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.