Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
Oy, today i unlocked the "Big savings" achievement.

At first it seemed impossible to do, i searched for forum posts and youtube guides on how to do this, but found nothing other than this.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/help-me-with-this-achievement.200561/

So i'm here to show you a guide on how to do this!

First of all, this is Skywars (solo), not teams.
Second of all, you can do this achievement on these maps (All maps here include extra book shelves around the map.)

f9riAN5.png

parisforums.jpg

Team SkyWars - Mill.jpg

7aPnTIA.png

If i am missing some maps, then please let me know :D

On all of these maps there is bookshelves and wood located on your starter island, or the middle.
Here is what you can do.

Go around and gather books from chopping down book shelves, now do that until you reach 30 books (If using enchanter kit, this was what i used, because you get 32 exp bottles, 1 enchantment table, 5 book shelves and 16 lapis.) if using other kit gather 45 books, then craft them into bookshelves, then you should end up with 15 bookshelves.

After this you need the 30 levels, which you can easily get from looting chests from islands, since no one picks up the exp bottles.

After all of this you simply need something to enchant, which can be everything, it could be something you craft on your own, like a wooden sword or something you find in a chest, like a chainmail chestplate.

And boom, your done.

Hope this guide helped you! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom