Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sle3k

Oct 16, 2020
In FFA- There are many people stealing kills and cleaning up, so I have brought a better solution.

1. To prevent stealing kills, the kill should be given to the player who dealt the most damage to the player
2. After killing another player, then the player should regain his full health so he won't be cleaned.

In d

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Heyhey!

I have to disagree with solution 1. It would be very unfair if a player gets a kill because someone else finished him off. The person who cleaned should still get the kill in my opinion as he was the last one hitting the player.

I agree with solution 2, regaining full health would be a nice addition as it would make fights way more fair than before and you can start an other fight with someone without having to be killed in order to regain full health first.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Even though I don't play FFA much, I would have to say regaining full health seems a little overpowered. Instead, it could be 5 hearts, so if they are already low at least they won't be instantly cleaned.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii,

I don't agree with solution 1. As Lozora said, you should still get the kill after cleaning someone.
Imagine that you're chasing someone because he is on really low health. You decide to stop chasing him because he is too fast, then a couple of seconds later, you get the kill because someone else finished the player with fewer hits. That wouldn't make any sense

Solution 2 is actually a good one. Although I think regaining full health automatically is a bit overpowered. In my opinion, receiving regeneration after you killed someone gives you enough time to regenerate and fight someone else.

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
I disagree to both. Solution one is not fair for the reasons mentioned above, and solution two is not fair because you can get huge kill strikes like that. People should be able to get killed. Cleaning is part of FFA, even though I totally hate it.
If I'd change anything about FFA, it would be teaming. It's just not fair.

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
In FFA- There are many people stealing kills and cleaning up, so I have brought a better solution.

1. To prevent stealing kills, the kill should be given to the player who dealt the most damage to the player
2. After killing another player, then the player should regain his full health so he won't be cleaned.

In d
I need to disagree with this one. I know it can be annoying to get cleaned but you need to understand that it is a part of the game. this will be unfair to because you have kill streaks in ffa if this is going to be added you will be able to get really high kill streaks without doing any afford.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom