Would you like this map to be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
Honestly at first I was a little doubtful of the concept of 'undersea', but after looking at the images and info, it looks great!
As some have already mentioned, it does need some additional touches to better the experience for players.

As an FFA frequent, I think that open areas are definitely a plus. However, I personally don't agree too much with the many structures around the centre area, maybe I haven't seen them completely but too many structures around the map might make it feel cluttered.

The many overlays around the map are very aesthetically appealing, but might also cause certain problems to arise. Oil rig is a good example as most of us cannot even see clearly at the bottom floor, which logically should be the most convenient area for PvP as it is very flat.

Overall though, great job on your efforts of building this map, I hope to see it in use one day!
I don't know much about building maps, and the above is solely my humble opinion.

-Winkeo

Reactions: Nutuu
D

Deleted member 294498

Thanks! Would be neat yeah. I will add some ruins and a new spawnpoint later when I work on it.
There also are some terracotta blocks and terracotta isn't in 1.8 sooo, I guess you'll need to take a look at that too :P

Reactions: Nutuu

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hello Nutuu, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
  • The terraforming is not as exciting as we'd like it to be, every section of the map seems to look the same and there are not a lot of places to explore.
  • The map is very flat, we understand that this was designed with FFA in mind but we do believe it's still excessive as there seems to be very little areas to move through. FFA maps usually feel like worlds that you walk through with different areas and each area feels unique from another.
  • The builds within the map such as the coral reefs look to be placed randomly and do not follow any structure.

Reactions: Ma7mouD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom