Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello! Today I'm going to introduce my suggestion. So my suggestion is about ''FFA'' gamemode you can learn pvp and more cool stuff. But in an amount of time the server restarts. It says in chat I belive (10 minutes before restarting). And my suggestion is that from there respawning is Disabled! And the people need to fight each other to death. And the last one standing wins. And gets (a decent amount of points + exp).

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
The time limit should be for a very good reason. Like, if the server restarts, the server is most likely dead. I don't think they'll change this. Either it'll take a very long time till the server can actually end then.

Reactions: Starry

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
The time limit should be for a very good reason. Like, if the server restarts, the server is most likely dead. I don't think they'll change this. Either it'll take a very long time till the server can actually end then.
But if they announced it maybe players won't leave? And maybe if there are more players alive, they get an effect of posion 2? And the food bar goes away too? Lets say (5 minutes before server restarting) They get the effect posion 2 and hunger?

Reactions: CubeTale

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
But if they announced it maybe players won't leave? And maybe if there are more players alive, they get an effect of posion 2? And the food bar goes away too? Lets say (5 minutes before server restarting) They get the effect posion 2 and hunger?
I still don't think it's a good suggestion. Why should it be added then?

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hello! Today I'm going to introduce my suggestion. So my suggestion is about ''FFA'' gamemode you can learn pvp and more cool stuff. But in an amount of time the server restarts. It says in chat I belive (10 minutes before restarting). And my suggestion is that from there respawning is Disabled! And the people need to fight each other to death. And the last one standing wins. And gets (a decent amount of points + exp).

Sort of deathmatch inside PVP. i like it :c

D

Deleted member 373055

I would like to see this as a new gamemode, but not as a change for all FFA servers, as it is based on Kitpvp where respawning is important. It keeps te game alive and exciting.

But as a new section in FFA I would like it.

Reactions: Critly
But as a new section in FFA I would like it.
The main problem with creating new sections in already existing gamemodes is potentially dividing it's current playerbase. The gamemode's amount of available maps on average would be doubled, meaning fewer players p. map which could lead to the less-popular maps slowly dying out, and as players prefer to play on fuller maps, this process would likely go faster and faster over time. You could suggest halving the amount of maps p. section but this could lead to players complaining as well, as their options are becoming more limited. Even though CubeCraft is doing pretty good right now, if it's playerbase were to drop again, this section would most likely be removed, just like what happened to the "no-kits/abilities" sections.

D

Deleted member 373055

The main problem with creating new sections in already existing gamemodes is potentially dividing it's current playerbase. The gamemode's amount of available maps on average would be doubled, meaning fewer players p. map which could lead to the less-popular maps slowly dying out, and as players prefer to play on fuller maps, this process would likely go faster and faster over time. You could suggest halving the amount of maps p. section but this could lead to players complaining as well, as their options are becoming more limited. Even though CubeCraft is doing pretty good right now, if it's playerbase were to drop again, this section would most likely be removed, just like what happened to the "no-kits/abilities" sections.
I agree, so I do not think it would be a great idea to introduce NOW. Maybe in the future :-).

Reactions: CubeTale
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.