Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 7, 2021
I value Battle Arena especially Free for All but it must be brought to attention that spawn camping is a big thing.

As soon as I hit spawn selector and select a place to spawn, on almost all of my games I've had people battering me without me even getting the chance to even do anything and the next minute I have like 8 people chasing after me because they are spawn camping around one spot. This may seem like a minor issue or it may not happen to everyone, but what is minor to you may be major for others.

What I would like to suggest is either giving a protection around people for x amount of seconds, or putting a rule in place to realise that they should get on with the game and not target such individuals and give them a chance.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I value Battle Arena especially Free for All but it must be brought to attention that spawn camping is a big thing.

As soon as I hit spawn selector and select a place to spawn, on almost all of my games I've had people battering me without me even getting the chance to even do anything and the next minute I have like 8 people chasing after me because they are spawn camping around one spot. This may seem like a minor issue or it may not happen to everyone, but what is minor to you may be major for others.

What I would like to suggest is either giving a protection around people for x amount of seconds, or putting a rule in place to realise that they should get on with the game and not target such individuals and give them a chance.
I understand that it can be frustrating, but I think it’s part of the fun of FFA. This fun is why teaming and stuff are allowed in FFA.
There’s so many spawn locations, they can’t camp them all.
Though I can see your anger.

• Sad
Reactions: awesomeepiccxxx
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom