Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

3BDVIP

Apr 28, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA game is bad and the rank is a scam why it will be good idea with this suggestion see below
100 Kills bronze I
250 Kills bronze II
500 kills bronze III

1000 kills Silver I
1500 Kills Silver II
2000 Kills Silver III

2500 Kills Gold I
3000 Kills Gold II
4000 Kills Gold III

5000 Kills Diamond I
5500 Kills Diamond II
6000 Kills Diamond III

7000 Kills Emerald I
8000Kills Emerald II
9000 Kills Emerald III

10000 Kills Legend I
12000 Kills Legend II
15000 Kills Legend III

20000 kills Master I
25000 Kills Master II
30000 Kills Master III

50000 Kills Sky

Add a shop every Kill you get 2$ 10$ If you have a rank 5$ to 20$
And you can buy stuff from the shop even a Notch

ATM: its a Scam for the People who bought the FFA rank because you can only select the place you want

25 Agree More chance get Implemented
20 Disgree I will delete it

Please we want this I hope I see it Implemented

And Why The FFA Rank don't have kill effect it need to have because it dont have a lot of loot Then why survival Games have and you can change mod thats not fair for who buy the FFA rank add Kill effects to the FFA Rank

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Here are a few questions:
  • Why is there no shop in the bedrock server? (On Java, there is; however, why was there a shop needed on Java?)
    • The archer kit gets 8 arrows per kill and the wizard kit gets a random potion per kill. They have their own means of restocking.
  • Why does Minecraft prohibit pay-to-win? What happens if ranked players get more money per kill over non-ranked players?
Please don't be afraid to keep your suggestions. It's okay if people disagree with you. I myself have made suggestions that received disagreements (excluding ad hominems which don't count); however, it did give me some lessons to learn. That's part of the learning process especially when it comes to making suggestions.

As Yoda (original credit actually goes to Udai Yadla) said, failure is the greatest teacher.

3BDVIP

Apr 28, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Pronouns
He/Him
Here are a few questions:
  • Why is there no shop in the bedrock server? (On Java, there is; however, why was there a shop needed on Java?)
    • The archer kit gets 8 arrows per kill and the wizard kit gets a random potion per kill. They have their own means of restocking.
  • Why does Minecraft prohibit pay-to-win? What happens if ranked players get more money per kill over non-ranked players?
Please don't be afraid to keep your suggestions. It's okay if people disagree with you; that's part of the learning process especially when it comes to making suggestions. As Yoda said, failure is the greatest teacher.
Ok if you see money is not good only ranked will be better

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Ok if you see money is not good only ranked will be better
Yes, at a glance, ranked users have the advantage of choosing a set location. However, I'll follow up with these questions:
  • What disadvantage does choosing a set location give you?
    • Every time you die, your death is announced in the chat. If you see someone who is chasing you suddenly dies for no reason, what is likely to happen if that same person still wants to chase you?
  • What advantage does choosing a random location give you?

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I disagree :L
Simply cuz I don't understand xD (In bedrock ofc)
And not sure that it is a good suggestion in general.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom