Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
I alsways see like 5 players in FFA pvp that are freaking teaming !! I really hate it when they do this ( FFA stands for Free For ALL ) so DONT TEAM !

Well , cubecraft can do 2 things :
- Make it bannable if u team in pvp FFA
or
- Make a special FFA team mode where it is allowed to team

MAKE FFA MORE FFA !!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Definitely agree with this suggestion.
Or simply rename FFA to KitPvP because currently Free for all isn't FREE FOR ALL.

Reactions: DaHammy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
how exactly would team FFA work
there is no way to make a team whenever someone joins not to mention anyone can join at any time also what if there is a prime number of people playing, does someone just not get a team
Team FFA just wouldn't work at all
( FFA stands for Free For ALL ) so DONT TEAM !
well if you want to be technical, the official definition of free for all is
Screenshot (165).png

Check most dictionaries you will find that in none of them does it ever say, a free for all fight every man for himself
MAKE FFA MORE FFA !!
well according to it's definition a better way to do that would just be to allow hacking, than there would be virtually no rules at all

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I know right! Mercying someone, and teaming with someone are two different things, I think they should do something about it when it's a 2v1.. This is sadly not punishable and there were many suggestions like this and I still support to make it punishable to team in FFA, I wouldn't mind if people mercy each other or don't kill each other unless they team up and make a unfair fight. They could make a team deathmatch instead of team ffa is that's what you're suggesting. Also I 100% agree:
MFFA

MakeFFAFFAAgain
Definitely agree with this suggestion.
Or simply rename FFA to KitPvP because currently Free for all isn't FREE FOR ALL.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Teaming itself isn't the problem. The kits, which still haven't been fixed, are the problem. You stand zero chance no matter what; if a team wants you dead, you're dead, period. The Tank kit is stupidly tough to kill and gives anybody enough time to intervene with the fight, even if they're on the other side of the map. Words cannot express how broken the Wizard kit is in teams, with its ability to give everybody Speed II. Easiest solution I've found is to just not play it, because as of now FFA. Is. Not. Fun.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I would say: make friends and make your own team. FFA = Free For All so everyone can team or play solo, whatever you want. I really like it how it is now.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I alsways see like 5 players in FFA pvp that are freaking teaming !! I really hate it when they do this ( FFA stands for Free For ALL ) so DONT TEAM !

Well , cubecraft can do 2 things :
- Make it bannable if u team in pvp FFA
or
- Make a special FFA team mode where it is allowed to team

MAKE FFA MORE FFA !!
I do not support teaming in games that are solo or FFA but its FFA which is free for all so I don't think it should be bannable

A

A pigeon

Teaming itself isn't the problem. The kits, which still haven't been fixed, are the problem. You stand zero chance no matter what; if a team wants you dead, you're dead, period. The Tank kit is stupidly tough to kill and gives anybody enough time to intervene with the fight, even if they're on the other side of the map. Words cannot express how broken the Wizard kit is in teams, with its ability to give everybody Speed II. Easiest solution I've found is to just not play it, because as of now FFA. Is. Not. Fun.
Why wont they listen you’ve been saying this for 5 months!! Take away diamond from melee kits and we have a nice ffa

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom