Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
well we all know when we use /kill we get +1 death and its quite annoying for most of us so i suggest making it when we use /kill when we are logged out of combo it doesn't give you deaths well its just gonna be great if some people are low or had to afk for a few seconds so they don't lose their kill streak even after getting 2v1ed who knows if they d like to let the deaths command like that well i will just suggest /spawn command which teleports to spawn when u don't move for 10 seconds i think its just a great to save your kill farming time

thanks for reading this mate :D

Last edited:

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
I agree with you. If you're not in combat you should be able to do /kill without getting a death. Good suggestion!:)

Reactions: omgamnothere

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yeah this could be useful.

Once when I was on 76 killstreak I had to go AFK and got killed so I losted one of my best killstreaks. So yeah I'll appreciate something like command to teleport you to spawn without losing killstreak.

• Agree

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah this could be useful.

Once when I was on 76 killstreak I had to go AFK and got killed so I losted one of my best killstreaks. So yeah I'll appreciate something like command to teleport you to spawn without losing killstreak.
i agree with you i know how it feels it happens to me alot of time ;)

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I can agree with your opinion that earning a death could not be nice. I myself don't really mind, I look at kills not deaths. I dont agree however on the fact that it makes you keep the killstreak you are on.
Yes, it is annoying if you have to be afk for a little while and the killstreak gets lost. In my opinion however a killstreak is the amount of kills you get in 1 life, without respawning. If you would be able to keep the killstreak and continue going later on, I believe this wouldn't be a killstreak anymore. You spawn in, get a killstreak and it will restart when you either die or type /kill.

Imagine chasing a shopper with speed, getting them to 0.5 hp and they run away. You are unable to catch up and they type /kill or /spawn. They will be able to continue their streak later on whilst you were about to kill them. Sorry but I just don't agree with this.

But if /kill would not give you a death if you're not in combat I would not complain, I would like that feature even.

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I can agree with your opinion that earning a death could not be nice. I myself don't really mind, I look at kills not deaths. I dont agree however on the fact that it makes you keep the killstreak you are on.
Yes, it is annoying if you have to be afk for a little while and the killstreak gets lost. In my opinion however a killstreak is the amount of kills you get in 1 life, without respawning. If you would be able to keep the killstreak and continue going later on, I believe this wouldn't be a killstreak anymore. You spawn in, get a killstreak and it will restart when you either die or type /kill.

Imagine chasing a shopper with speed, getting them to 0.5 hp and they run away. You are unable to catch up and they type /kill or /spawn. They will be able to continue their streak later on whilst you were about to kill them. Sorry but I just don't agree with this.

But if /kill would not give you a death if you're not in combat I would not complain, I would like that feature even.
i mean like they should atleast make a custom command for it /spawn or someting like that that should teleport u to spawn withn 10 seconds without moving its gonna be great when people gotta afk or something like that i agree with /kill command made to kill people if they wants to die and i think making /spawn command will more great

• Agree
Reactions: dvodany

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
i mean like they should atleast make a custom command for it /spawn or someting like that that should teleport u to spawn withn 10 seconds without moving its gonna be great when people gotta afk or something like that i agree with /kill command made to kill people if they wants to die and i think making /spawn command will more great
And with the '/spawn' command you would not lose your killstreak?

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
yes its gonna only teleport u to the spawn were u first joined
I mean if the condition to this would be that the player has to be out of combat and standing still for a while then it might work. In that case the shoppers getting chased can not use this to their advantage.

Still I am not convinced and I think its best to leave it as it is.
As I said, in my opinion a killstreak is the amount of kills you can get in 1 life, without an actual break.

• Agree

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean if the condition to this would be that the player has to be out of combat and standing still for a while then it might work. In that case the shoppers getting chased can not use this to their advantage.

As I said, in my opinion a killstreak is the amount of kills you can get in 1 life, without an actual break.
i think so some people has to go afk for their own life on that they gonna be losing their killstreaks because of afk killers thats why i made this suggestion

• Agree
Reactions: dvodany

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021

That's true. Another option is losing your killstreak but not getting a death. So your K/D will still be the same, but the killstreak just gets resetted. Althought this doesn't really make sense because you should only lose your killstreak by taking a death, and this way the death won't register, it's still an option.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
i think so some people has to go afk for their own life on that they gonna be losing their killstreaks because of afk killers thats why i made this suggestion
I think if you go AFK you should not expect your killstreak to maintain. A killstreak is as I said the amount of kills you get in 1 life. Taking a break will not count as a killstreak anymore.

That's true. Another option is losing your killstreak but not getting a death. So your K/D will still be the same, but the killstreak just gets resetted.
I can find peace with this. If the /kill wont give you a death that would be understandable, but as I mentioned above I think the killstreak should really be lost in that case. Otherwise it is not a killstreak anymore.

@omgamnothere I do like the fact that you made this suggestion, I am just giving my feedback and personal opinion. It is a good idea, keep it up!

• Love

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I think if you go AFK you should not expect your killstreak to maintain. A killstreak is as I said the amount of kills you get in 1 life. Taking a break will not count as a killstreak anymore.

I can find peace with this. If the /kill wont give you a death that would be understandable, but as I mentioned above I think the killstreak should really be lost in that case. Otherwise it is not a killstreak anymore.

@omgamnothere I do like the fact that you made this suggestion, I am just giving my feedback and personal opinion. It is a good idea, keep it up!
tysm ur feedback isnt bad its great idea for minecraft pros ;)

• Love
Reactions: Siza

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
well we all know when we use /kill we get +1 death and its quite annoying for most of us so i suggest making it when we use /kill when we are logged out of combo it doesn't give you deaths well its just gonna be great if some people are low or had to afk for a few seconds so they don't lose their kill streak even after getting 2v1ed who knows if they d like to let the deaths command like that well i will just suggest /spawn command which teleports to spawn when u don't move for 10 seconds i think its just a great to save your kill farming time

thanks for reading this mate :D
I already got softlocked (In the latest released FFA map can't remember the name, behind one of the castle you can get softlocked) and I hate get +1 death to my scoreboard but I technically didn't died (died because I had to) nvm +1 :agree:

• Agree

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
tysm ur feedback isnt bad its great idea for minecraft pros ;)
Great to hear! :)

I already got softlocked (In the latest released FFA map can't remember the name, behind one of the castle you can get softlocked) and I hate get +1 death to my scoreboard but I technically didn't died (died because I had to) nvm +1 :agree:
I am sorry to ask but what is getting 'softlocked'?

Last edited:

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021

Yea you're right haha

Reactions: Siza

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
softlock is when you're stuck and can't do anything except (like here) type /kill
In vanilla too you can get softlocked if you place your spawn point under the end portal for example
Stuck as in stuck in a block (a bug)? Or as in trapped in a gap where it is impossible to escape from?
Indeed it would not be nice to earn a death like this, as one of many examples. Though I still think the killstreak should be lost in this case, but earning a death is not necessary no.

Reactions: Herbubulle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom