Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MaksMaruS_

Nov 7, 2022
My main gamemode right now is FFA, so I wanna suggest some ideas about new 1.19 Java CubeCraft update.
1) Poseidon kit
First of all, this kit rn is the weakest of all. It is possible to combo with it or get some good hits, but it is really weak. I think, it would be good if Poseidon kit will get some more armour and protection, bringing some balance. Also, I think “depth strider” enchantment on boots is useless, maps just don’t have any water places to use it.
2) Wizard kit
This kit is too powerful now. It deals a lot of damage, speed makes it hard to get hit even once, pots and other stuff is too imbalance. I think, Wizard need to get some nerfs at least in dealing damage.
3) Shop
There are two main things that I wanna talk about. First of all, shields. In new version they are WAY TOO overpowered. They are unbreakable and can dodge any damage. I think, you can either bring back old shield system (when it dodges some damage, but not 100% of it), or make it breakable like armour peaces. Second thing is trident. Trident itself is OP as well. It deals a lot of damage, can be used as long-distance weapon and it has faster cooldown than axe. In my opinion, you need to delete it from shop. For example, knockback sword is also great weapon, deals some damage and it is easier to combo using it. However, you cant get knockback sword from shop, because it is only for samurai’s kit. For this reason, I think they should be removed and left only for Poseidon kit.
4) Maps
I saw multiple people asking for old maps, and actually I agreed. Some of removed maps were truly fun to play, so it would be cool to see old maps like classic and ”elytra” maps again.
5) Misc
When I want to connect to the map, I can't see its region, and in order to see the number of players on it, I need to use my mouse (I cant just see number of players immediately). I think it's better to return to the old map selection system, where regions are visible and the number of players is shown using the number of items in the slot. These things were really handy.

Entitypizza

Jul 19, 2022
Belgium
I don't really agree that wizard is overpowered. You don't really have the possibility to go for long streaks with it, due to the fact you will eventually run out of potions. It's also a kit that takes a lot of practice before it gets any good. Of course, there's also the fact that you constantly get spawn killed before you can pot up, which really drops your k/d ratio. It's pretty niche, being the ultimate 1vX weapon, and of course the shopper killer.
I think tridents in the shop are fine, they don't really pose much of threat without enchants, and there are just better options in the shop currently.
I'd like to add that Sniper kit is kinda broken right now, and people are just starting to figure that out. Power 3 on the bow makes it easy to bowspam and get away with it. If an enemy gets up close, you don't need to hold right mouse button for very long for it to be a powerful shot. Besides, it's possible to 2 shot Poseidon kit, 3 shot Samurai kit, 3 shot Wizard kit as it is currently. Even against shoppers, bowspam is pretty effective. Needless to say that bowspam is very annoying to play against and a lot of players don't do it out of principle...

Reactions: MaksMaruS_ and pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom