Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

If so, in which way would you want this to be implemented?

• 5 XP every two kills. (Showing it in the chat directly after.)

• 10 XP every three kills. (Showing it in the chat directly after.)

• 15 XP every five kills. (Showing it in the chat directly after.)

• 2 XP every kill, shown on the sidebar/scoreboard when it's acquired.

• Another way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

It’s been such a while since I made a suggestion.. Time really does fly! Anyways, lets get straight to the point.
A good amount of players are playing FFA everyday, and some of them miss out on the thing they love getting and playing for.. EXP!

This idea has been in my head for a really long time now, and I still wonder why it isn't a thing yet.

As some of you might know, the FFA chat is filled with colors. Adding another line and remarkable color to the chat every time you kill someone will make it even messier, which is why granting experience for each kill, and directly showing it in the chat, isn't the optimal idea.
But hey, fun fact, there are other options. I will mention some below.

- 5 exp every two kills. (Killstreak)
- 10 exp every three kills. (Killstreak)
- 15 exp every five kills. (Killstreak)

I personally think the following concept is the best one.
Players will gain two exp for every kill. The experience obtained will be visible on the sidebar/scoreboard. With this implemented, players will be able to get their exp in FFA, without the chat becoming the victim of it.

I'm aware the stats don't correspond. :p
upload_2020-3-16_16-49-42.png

Please let me know what you think by voting in the poll. Oh, and if you have any further suggestions or critics, don't hesitate to write 'em down!

And if you disagree, that's fine! Please let me know your thoughts!

Last edited:

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

It’s been such a while since I made a suggestion.. Time really does fly! Anyways, lets get straight to the point.
A good amount of players are playing FFA everyday, and some of them miss out on the thing they love getting and playing for.. XP!

This idea has been in my head for a really long time now, and I still wonder why it isn't a thing yet.

As some of you might know, the FFA chat is filled with colors. Adding another line and remarkable color to the chat every time you kill someone will make it even messier, which is why granting experience for each kill, and directly showing it in the chat, isn't the optimal idea.
But hey, fun fact, there are other options. I will mention some below.

- 5 XP every two kills.
- 10 XP every three kills.
- 15 XP every five kills.

I personally think the following concept is the best one.
Players will gain two XP for every kill. The experience obtained will be visible on the sidebar/scoreboard. With this implemented, players will be able to get their XP in FFA, without the chat becoming the victim of it.

I'm aware the stats don't correspond. :p
View attachment 160678

Please let me know what you think by voting in the poll. Oh, and if you have any further suggestions or critics, don't hesitate to write 'em down!

And if you disagree, that's fine! Please let me know your thoughts!

+1 - Would love to earn some xp playing FFA

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hi Scottt, this is a very nice suggestion. I sometimes play FFA and I also noticed that there is no way to gain experience except for the challenges. I think this would attract more people to play FFA. I don’t think that the EXP counter in the scoreboard is necessary, but it could be added perhaps.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi Scottt, this is a very nice suggestion. I sometimes play FFA and I also noticed that there is no way to gain experience except for the challenges. I think this would attract more people to play FFA. I don’t think that the EXP counter in the scoreboard is necessary, but it could be added perhaps.
Thanks for your opinion! The counter will just be there to prevent a messy chat. Would you prefer to see the EXP message, or do you have another idea that could make it look good?

Reactions: Starry

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Thanks for your opinion! The counter will just be there to prevent a messy chat. Would you prefer to see the EXP message, or do you have another idea that could make it look good?
Yes, I think an EXP message would be fine.

Maybe it could also be added in this way:
Killmessage.png
but that it also says for example: You have killed SpekkieGames +1 point, +2 experience.

I think another great idea to gain experience is to say a word such as 'gf' (good fight) 'wp' (well played)? It would make the chat less toxic I think.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello Scott! :)

I think you got by Sky and Egg -Wars you got 3 points by each kill. If you do 15:5=3, if you 1 kill you got 1 point, but maybe 3 points. So this is an other idea but not really either. I know what you mean but if you got 15 kills you get 5 points + the 15 kills that you made so you have 20 points if that be added to FFA. I'll voted for 15 xp by 5 kills but I got a other idea by it if you know what I mean. I don't have any problems with it if that will be added but I got an another idea. Let me know about your and I idea.

Thanks! ;)

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
Thanks for bringing this up!

So like, I mainly play FFA server(s), even though I'm taking a break recently due to exams.
I feel like FFA's rewards for achieving kills that are actually pretty difficult definitely could be improved, not saying that this should be drastically increased, but just granting any type of exp while playing FFA would help FFA frequents gain more levels overall. FFA players would then have more incentive to play more and potentially even like the server even more!

FFA is a big part of the server just like the other games and deserves more experience given to the players committed to it, therefore I'm strongly for with this idea. Hopefully in the future we can see this actually implemented!

Cheers!

-Winki

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Yes, I think an EXP message would be fine.

Maybe it could also be added in this way:
Killmessage.png
but that it also says for example: You have killed SpekkieGames +1 point, +2 experience.

If the entire message, except the name, would appear in yellow, I'd undoubtedly agree with that too.

I think another great idea to gain experience is to say a word such as 'gf' (good fight) 'wp' (well played)? It would make the chat less toxic I think.

Fun idea, but that would make the chat REALLY spammy. And that's exactly what I am trying to impede.
Appreciate all your feedback and ideas, Starry! ^w^

Hello Scott! :)

I think you got by Sky and Egg -Wars you got 3 points by each kill. If you do 15:5=3, if you 1 kill you got 1 point, but maybe 3 points. So this is an other idea but not really either. I know what you mean but if you got 15 kills you get 5 points + the 15 kills that you made so you have 20 points if that be added to FFA. I'll voted for 15 xp by 5 kills but I got a other idea by it if you know what I mean. I don't have any problems with it if that will be added but I got an another idea. Let me know about your and I idea.

Thanks! ;)

That's true, although I feel like granting players experience for each kill they make would be a little more rewarding and less challenging.

Reactions: Zathelas

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I would really like to get a little bit of experience after getting kills in FFA, because otherwise you get almost nothing(only few points).It may motivate players to play it as well, which is always a good thing:p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom