• Yes

• Yes but different

• No (comment why!)

• Yes but 2 exp per kill

Results are only viewable after voting.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
Soo, by the title you can already see what I'm going to suggest , yes getting exp on ffa
Why should this be added?
Because in all other modes you get exp , if you're about to say that u shouldn't get exp on ffa because its pvp not a minigame consider this
In Duels you do get exp and its on pvp I don't really see why ffa should be different
How should it work?
Soo getting 1 exp every kill would spam the chat I came up with something
Everytime u die u get 1 exp for every kill you have done in that life
what do I mean? for example if I get 13 kills before death , when I die I get +13 exp ,simple right?
Thanks for reading

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
1 exp (For each kill) seems low, doesn't it? Especially when in higher network levels it doesn't really matter with 1 exp. Maybe 10 or 15 experience per kill would suit it better.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The thing is that, people who really want to lvl up could just join a map, kill 100 players and then let someone kill them to earn xp, with that said, people would "abuse" this.

Also, I would never get any xp from FFA even if they add this since I almost never die. Got 126 kills yesterday or maybe it was the day before that without dying so I don't see any reason to add this tbh.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
I can see your point just a little honestly I don't think people would abuse this really , but if that's the case well just make it soo that u get the exp instantly .
Problem Solved

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The thing is that, people who really want to lvl up could just join a map, kill 100 players and then let someone kill them to earn xp, with that said, people would "abuse" this.

Also, I would never get any xp from FFA even if they add this since I almost never die. Got 126 kills yesterday or maybe it was the day before that without dying so I don't see any reason to add this tbh.
So you're saying that people will kill 10000 players just to level up once? And you call that abuse?

Reactions: Kloska

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Kill farming is pretty common in FFA, especially among groups of friends... and leaderboard players

BUT, it's not like levels account for much. It really only shows the amount of time you've spent playing Cube, and all that. You can use it for bragging rights I guess, but it really doesn't amount to much. As someone who spent pretty much all my time on Cube in FFA, I definitely missed out on some EXP I could have gain.

As for what I think about the EXP reward? I think it's a bit too little, even if 2 EXP was given, it would pale in comparison to games like Skywars or Eggwars where you can gain 125 to 250 EXP, respectively. Especially since the amount of time it would take you to (normally) get ~200 EXP in FFA would equate to ~500 EXP in other games. Of course, all of this is just assumptions that you do manage to win and kill that much players (no hate pls). Personally I think the rewards should be a bit higher... like 5-6 EXP. One duels match equals 10 EXP (excluding saying "gg" for the extra EXP, heh), so I think it should be somewhat the same.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom