Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Hey,

I have a good idea for a new gamemode or for a update for FFA.
I edited this post because it wasn’t clear what I ment.

So the gamemode is pretty simpel, you join a ffa map and you see a villager in front of you. You have the ability to make your own kit with a balanced shop system that I will explain later in this tread. All players have 3 slots to make a kit that they can use without having to edit the kit. Players with a rank can have more slots so they don’t need to edit their kits every time.

On the left in the villager menu you can edit your kit slot, you do this by then clicking on the slot you want to edit. When you click to edit that slot it will teleport you to a world.

In this world you can see in your scoreboard that you have 1000 coins left. These coins can be used to make your kit using a shop menu where every item is balanced. You can choose all items that you want that are in the shop but if your out of coins your kit is ready.

I think this is a good idea because it adds live to the game and everyone has an other kit but all with the same balanced items.

If you have some questions, something you don’t understand about the idea feel free to ask, my English isn’t that good so it’s hard to explain :>

Thanks for listening.

xLUCy21

Last edited:
Reactions: Trueno

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
What would be great is to create a sort of custom kit maker but you still need the same requirements of other kits so that everyone is equal, a good way for this is to give people like 1000 points where they can choose a bunch of items from. Like the example in GTA online where you get points to choose abilities from your player like stamina, driving, aiming but then for using the items you want in FFA. This creates fair gameplay because every kit has been chosen from points. This will make it that people could, for example, have a bow if they remove something from there gear or still having potions like wizard but not all of them so you can still use different items that you want.

Oh yeah and I don't mean that only ranked should be able to do this, stone should also be able to do this, I think it is better that ranks are used to be remarkable on the server with some other features but still so it isn't pay to win.
I think this brings back the custom kit maker like in duels but in a better way.

Just edited this because I think it is good if you choose your gear with your points in a menu and then you choose the enchantments on them. Also with a bunch of items I mean literally every item for pvp this breaks the overpowered mode and makes it that everyone has the ability to do everything they want to choose from. Also if this is a good idea to make, please add a 1 point item so people who have some points over still can buy something.

I thought I saw this somewhere else :P

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I mean this already kinda exists. If you want better gear by spending points you can just use /shop, where you can buy armor, weapons, shields and golden apples, so adding a custom kit maker would be kind of pointless.
Also creating a custom kit maker with just a fixed amount of points would be hard to balance. Aside from that, one good thing about FFA is that you can easily recognize what kit is being used just by looking at the player, so i know how i should fight to kill him, it adds a bit of strategy to it. Making kits be basically random would take away from this, as well as people creating troll kits, like speed and super good armor and no weapon, just to annoy other players by hitting them constantly and not dying .

Reactions: Fisktratt

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think this is such a good idea, but what I do think would be a good feature for FFA, is that you are able to create a custom kit with all the items from the shop so that you don't always have to purchase all items separately from each other every time you die.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
It's Should be a nice idea for those who have Bad PvP So He will learn Some Skills but it's bad when someone uses it so much, like buy Notch Apples and better Armor!

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
I see that some people don’t understand what I mean, it’s not like /shop at all it is a complete je gamemode, you can create a kit but your kit has 1000 points and with these points you choose your kit in a sort of menu like in custom kits for duels but items and enchantments cost points. If all your points are used then your kit is ready to use. It’s just like in gta online where you choose your players abilities but then in Minecraft with items and enchantments that have a value with a point system.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Hey,

I have a good idea for a new gamemode or for a update for FFA.
I edited this post because it wasn’t clear what I ment.

So the gamemode is pretty simpel, you join a ffa map and you see a villager in front of you. You have the ability to make your own kit with a balanced shop system that I will explain later in this tread. All players have 3 slots to make a kit that they can use without having to edit the kit. Players with a rank can have more slots so they don’t need to edit their kits every time.

On the left in the villager menu you can edit your kit slot, you do this by then clicking on the slot you want to edit. When you click to edit that slot it will teleport you to a world.

In this world you can see in your scoreboard that you have 1000 coins left. These coins can be used to make your kit using a shop menu where every item is balanced. You can choose all items that you want that are in the shop but if your out of coins your kit is ready.

I think this is a good idea because it adds live to the game and everyone has an other kit but all with the same balanced items.

You can think about this game like in GTA online where you need to choose your player abilities like stamina, driving, aim with points. But this is with items wich you can choose from.

If you have some questions, something you don’t understand about the idea feel free to ask, my English isn’t that good so it’s hard to explain :>

Thanks for listening.

xLUCy21

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t think FFA have to be customisable at all, because it’s just classic pvp gamode.It has to be simple and basic in my opinion.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
not a realy good idea in FFA.
tip for you @xLUCy21 dont sugest ANYTHING for FFA, the comunity will say always no, i tryed a few times, is sad but is true, the FFA comunity dont want any change

AlwaysWolf_

Feb 5, 2020
Not Good Idea Cuz ohters have more coins than ohters wich again gives more unadvatage and all same kits is fair cuz u cant say yeah but he had more this or that includes will you lose the kit if you die ?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom