Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Hey, I think FFA and Assassinations could benefit of the command /team.
/team will allow you to invite other players into your team, so you won't accidentally attack them anymore.
If you join as a party, you will be assigned to a team automatically.
You and your mates will get a "[Team]" prefix in front of the names above the skin and in tab.

I hope you like my suggestion.
Best regards!

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I don’t see a point for this. Most parties in FFA don’t even want to team and accidentally attacking a friend doesn’t seem like a big problem.

• Unsure
Reactions: AlexTheNG and Silco

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's called FFA for a good reason as indicated in its name: there's no official teams. With /team, you can no longer boost your allies using knockback items especially if you're chasing a fleeing target. Friendly fire is also not a big concern even for archer and wizard if you control where you shoot and throw potions.

To add on this:
Not for assi man, assi is called assassinations for a reason, you can betray people xD -
no from me sorry :/
People betray each other in FFA especially if those players form truces. Best bet is to play solo unless you're with a buddy you know well and will always team up with you.

Reactions: Silco and Critly
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom