Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Salutations, I have two suggestions for both of the pvp modes!

FFA/Assassins: I think a spectator mode could be a great addition. Not only will it help staff members being able to spectate possible hackers, it can help players who like to watch pvp.

Duels: Mob editor. This could be a new NPC in the kit creation area, whereby you can edit your spawn eggs. Example, you can create diamond armour zombies, or give zombies regeneration. It sounds very tough to achieve though.

- Youn

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

FFA/Assassins: I think a spectator mode could be a great addition. Not only will it help staff members being able to spectate possible hackers, it can help players who like to watch pvp.

Duels: Mob editor. This could be a new NPC in the kit creation area, whereby you can edit your spawn eggs. Example, you can create diamond armour zombies, or give zombies regeneration. It sounds very tough to achieve though.

- Youn
Staff can already go into spectator mode, although I would like to see this for donator (if it's against the eula than it'll be for everyone) so we can catch hackers due to the lack of donator spawns.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don't think that spectator mode is a good idea. Just ask people if they've seen the hacker and try to find him.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Staff can already go into spectator mode, although I would like to see this for donator (if it's against the eula than it'll be for everyone) so we can catch hackers due to the lack of donator spawns.
Shouldn't be against the EULA, its not really a in-game ADVANTAGE, just another ability.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

- Youn
This is actually pretty good...
+1 Want this added...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom