Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
Hey! Thanks for taking the time to create this thread.

Unfortunately, I have to disagree with your suggestion because I think this would be very unfair.
It is part of the game so you will have to deal with it. I advise you to add a poll so people can explain their opinion without having to reply to the thread. Have a nice day! :heart:
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Hello,
I will have to disagree with your suggestion as this would be very unfair. Keeping people in water it's another way to keep them stuck until they kill them. They shouldn't be able to move faster just because they have less armour.
Though, thanks for creating this suggestion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
1,302
3,897
408
22
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't play FFA much, but I think this kit could possible become very overpowered. You just need to use some tactics to prevent becoming stuck in water, like in other games. It is a nice idea but the game would just become unbalanced overall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
809
903
208
UAE, Dubai
I would agree as samurai's movements are consistently fast but it'll be a big disadvantage to other kits so I do not agree with this suggestion
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom