• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
As of now, the Berserker kit in FFA 1.9+ is FAR too weak, so here are the stats I'm thinking it should have:

Iron Helmet (Protection I)
Diamond Chestplate (Protection I)
Diamond Leggings (Protection I)
Diamond Boots (Protection I)
Iron Axe (Sharpness 2)

Also, remove the sword form the Berserker kit, there’s no point in having it, no one uses it.

Let me know what you guys think of this by replying to the thread and voting in the poll.

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with your stats as well. As for now, berserker kit can be defeated easily with almost any kit. In my opinion, it lacks more powerful armour and a better axe. This change you suggested would make a bit more interesting to play with this kit.

Reactions: Vindicatør

OnionSoups

Feb 17, 2021
This is good, but maybe it should be a sharpness 1 diamond axe, a bit less damage in return for a slightly higher attack speed.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
This is good, but maybe it should be a sharpness 1 diamond axe, a bit less damage in return for a slightly higher attack speed.
Hmm I’m not sure. I discussed this in the discord and before it used to be “Iron Axe (Sharpness II) | Diamond Axe (Sharpness 1)” And the people that answered said they like the sharp 2 iron axe better and one said the sharp 1 diamond axe would be a bit too strong.
And I kinda like 15 crit damage / 1.1 second cool down better than 14.5 crit damage / 1.0 second cool down. Maybe if this suggestion gets implemented, you could buy sharp 1 diamond axes from the shop (I might do the same lol).

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Really good idea! Since it's useless, quite to be honest, I always go for him because it's not a good kit. Maybe adding a shield is good too, since the axe doesn't really do damage, and shields can block damage sometimes. So it maybe a good idea. But maybe after the shields have been fixed on CubeCraft. I think the axe + shield would be better because a sword is better after all. We all can agree with that since the axes are nerfed on CubeCraft.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Really good idea! Since it's useless, quite to be honest, I always go for him because it's not a good kit. Maybe adding a shield is good too, since the axe doesn't really do damage, and shields can block damage sometimes. So it maybe a good idea. But maybe after the shields have been fixed on CubeCraft. I think the axe + shield would be better because a sword is better after all. We all can agree with that since the axes are nerfed on CubeCraft.
Are you sure axes are nerfed on Cubecraft other than SkyWars?

Also the only problem with adding a shield to the berserker kit is that snipers wouldn’t be good against berserker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom