Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New FFA 1.8 maps?

• Yes please

• I dont care / No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ewuo

Jul 9, 2019
I mainly play on 1.8, PvP FFA. I would LOVE to see more maps instead of the same ones on repeat. Im sure alot of other players could agree with me that new maps what be a nice thing to have.

Thanks for taking the time to read if you did...

Reactions: Phoah

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heii ewuo !
Yes, you are right. I agree with you.
I also would love to see more maps in the future, because everytime when I play on 1.8 FFA PvP it's boring to play the same map. Maybe a Under Da Sea map or something, I would love to see that.

Noproblem man, keep going with making threads !!

Reactions: ewuo
D

Deleted member 369494

Yeah I'm with you dude :) These maps are so boring now .-. I hope they'll add new maps :)

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I would also like to see more FFA Maps, but keep in mind that an FFA Map takes a while to build, longer than an Eggwars/Skywars map. But a few new maps would be nice!

ewuo

Jul 9, 2019
I would also like to see more FFA Maps, but keep in mind that an FFA Map takes a while to build, longer than an Eggwars/Skywars map. But a few new maps would be nice!
Of course, they are currently working on one now, but I want more variety cause it can get boring

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom