Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello

Before I get into the topic, it's not something dramatic or a way to get attention.
I just want to get some help by listening to different thoughts & opinions!

This thread isn't for messages farmers, please skip this if you really don't have something to help with!

You know guys when you have a lot of friends, but you still feel that you need someone to stand with you?
You sometimes feel lonely and no one notices that and even if you told someone, you feel like you're heavy on them (sorry if I used the wrong expression but hope you got me).

I would like to know your thoughts & pieces of advice, but I wish they're really effective without overestimating them.
Also, I don't want traditional solutions like listening to music or go outside (I can't due to corona restrictions in my country)

Regards. Maf

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey man, thanks for your message!

I know these days, weeks, months, even years might've felt really tiring & might felt obstructive due corona and a lack of social contact. Althought, it showed a lot of us who we really are since we only got to meet new people thru the internet.

Now what it is about meeting people online is that they can only get a vision about you by your personality. You can't really say "Oh yes, that's the cool popular kid there" or "Ye hes cool because all the girls like him" or something like that. ( If you know what I mean ). That's how I meet a lot of people online and they help me find myself again and let me feel what I am really worth!

Now sometimes you cannot rely on those people, since they have their own lives too. Then you might end up feeling yourself lonenly again and what I do about that is really just try to make new friends online. I do that by going onto CubeCraft ingame, CCG Discord, Forums and whatever has nice people to meet! I know this might be really hard for people due social axiety and other minorities but I really suggest you try it. Sometimes it'll be harder than other times but it's worth it. You could join a voicechat, talk in general or just ingame. People will always try to be nice to you and you'll make some new friends.

And ofcourse we all have some worse days than others, but that's what makes life interesting and there's always a tomorrow right? :)

If you ever feel lonely and just feel like you wanna talk about some more sensitive topics, text me on discord. ( Colleeee#0001 ). I hope this helped.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey man, thanks for your message!

I know these days, weeks, months, even years might've felt really tiring & might felt obstructive due corona and a lack of social contact. Althought, it showed a lot of us who we really are since we only got to meet new people thru the internet.

Now what it is about meeting people online is that they can only get a vision about you by your personality. You can't really say "Oh yes, that's the cool popular kid there" or "Ye hes cool because all the girls like him" or something like that. ( If you know what I mean ). That's how I meet a lot of people online and they help me find myself again and let me feel what I am really worth!

Now sometimes you cannot rely on those people, since they have their own lives too. Then you might end up feeling yourself lonenly again and what I do about that is really just try to make new friends online. I do that by going onto CubeCraft ingame, CCG Discord, Forums and whatever has nice people to meet! I know this might be really hard for people due social axiety and other minorities but I really suggest you try it. Sometimes it'll be harder than other times but it's worth it. You could join a voicechat, talk in general or just ingame. People will always try to be nice to you and you'll make some new friends.

And ofcourse we all have some worse days than others, but that's what makes life interesting and there's always a tomorrow right? :)

If you ever feel lonely and just feel like you wanna talk about some more sensitive topics, text me on discord. ( Colleeee#0001 ). I hope this helped.
I appreciate that!
Honestly, I have a lot of online friends from different areas. But the problem that online friendships don't have these warm feelings that you feel irl (as I think).

For instance, you might be in the worst mood but the other one can't feel that since the chat doesn't have these emotional feelings (I hope you got me).

And about the discord, I tried a lot bro, but most people here are Dutch (I'm not) and they prefer to talk Dutch or they ignore you because they have obsidian or emerald ranks and you don't (kinda racist).

It's just to find someone who is mature and thinks from your point of view, not only his/hers. I find it too hard to find mature people since most are 15 and less (I know there are exceptions).

Reactions: ReMD0G and Gregeyy

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I appreciate that!
Honestly, I have a lot of online friends from different areas. But the problem that online friendships don't have these warm feelings that you feel irl (as I think).

For instance, you might be in the worst mood but the other one can't feel that since the chat doesn't have these emotional feelings (I hope you got me).

And about the discord, I tried a lot bro, but most people here are Dutch (I'm not) and they prefer to talk Dutch or they ignore you because they have obsidian or emerald ranks and you don't (kinda racist).

It's just to find someone who is mature and thinks from your point of view, not only his/hers. I find it too hard to find mature people since most are 15 and less (I know there are exceptions).
I really understand what you mean man. I myself am dutch and have a emerald rank but that doesn't really change my vieuw on people. I really like to play with stone rankers since they enjoy playing the game instead of tryharding.

About that warm feeling, I feel you on that one. I have some in real life friend, and one friends in particular. It just feels amazing to know she understands how I feel and tries to help me. I try to help her a lot too since she has some trouble with some personal things and it feels amazing to know I could help her and give her a hug the next time I see her to make her feel better.

Usually I try making people happy and just make them feel better. Even online. I go into private voice chats and start talking about the issues they're experiencing and talk about it, as long as they want. ( If I am able to ).

Something about the age thing. I really don't mind how old/young people are since some friends of mine are 14 and more mature than a 17 year old IMO. It's just about common sence and some people have, some people don't and I hope that the fact that I am 15 won't change anything to you and you will still be open to talk to me! ^^

• Love
Reactions: maflenoo and ReMD0G

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hello

Before I get into the topic, it's not something dramatic or a way to get attention.
I just want to get some help by listening to different thoughts & opinions!

This thread isn't for messages farmers, please skip this if you really don't have something to help with!

You know guys when you have a lot of friends, but you still feel that you need someone to stand with you?
You sometimes feel lonely and no one notices that and even if you told someone, you feel like you're heavy on them (sorry if I used the wrong expression but hope you got me).

I would like to know your thoughts & pieces of advice, but I wish they're really effective without overestimating them.
Also, I don't want traditional solutions like listening to music or go outside (I can't due to corona restrictions in my country)

Regards. Maf
I have some advice fortunately. However there are times when you feel lonely, especially in the time of the coronavirus when we have to do it online. Some people do feel lonely if no one knows how you feel at the time. Overtime the loneliness feeling can build up and sometimes it does feel like no one is there for you. The best option is to at least talk to someone online or in-person that you trust. However you did make this thread and this does help you overcome your loneliness. We are here for you and sometimes you may not feel like we are there, but if you talk to someone that you do trust, then you can feel more welcome. I hope you feel better soon! (You can talk to me on Discord "The1stLlama#6575")

• Love
Reactions: maflenoo

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
everyone should know that if you have true friends, you aren't a burden to them. And even if you were, they would tell you if they have a problem. A real friend would always comfort you and try to help you in whichever way they can. I hope things get better for you <3

• Love
Reactions: maflenoo

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

This thread is really something else, and I'll do my best to give you advise if you're still interested after getting so much already. For me, these times haven't been particularly difficult because my country is one of the few that was barely affected by Covid-19. However, I do understand what this is like, and that Covid isn't the only reason this may be happening.

Friends is a vague term, and can be very disappointing if you'd expect them to be exactly like your parents described to you when you were young. You know what I'm talking about, "They'll always stand beside you" etc etc. Well, in reality these people are more often seen as allies, at least to me. I always prefer to keep to myself, not because I'm socially underdeveloped but rather because the benefit outweigh the cost.

With that being said, loneliness can be felt in the biggest crowd, because it isn't about quantity, but quality. My advise would be searching for quality. Start to examine your friends more, and look for the differences between allies and actual friends. Also, don't be afraid to ask your friends for help, only by taking these risks will you find out whether they are of quality or not. How can you find friends of quality? That's a difficult question, but people fundamentally enjoy to spend their time with people who share the same interests, thus will be a great starter.

Feel free to shoot me a message on here as well as Discord, perhaps you find my company enjoyable, though I wouldn't count on it. Witcher#0361, that's my Discord name and tag.

Best of luck in the future, and kind regards,
Witcher

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom