Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 2, 2022
Dear Cubecraft players and Mods,
The last 2 months i am actually really disappointed in this server, i paid over 15€ to get a Lapiz Rank, after all i paid, im getting a laggy server, incompetent team members who can´t even solve one appeal. My friend needed to wait one whole month so that some tictac guy can look through and deny it.
2. im asking about what are you gonna do about these hackers, the Mods have literally there discord roles but i don´t even see one goddamm mod on the Server, like kickout inactive mods and get new ones.
Like this server is literally destroyed itself and everyone whos an OG on the Server knows it.
PS: Fix ur Server then more players gonna join this server.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!

Firstly, I would like to mention that paying for a rank does not provide you with anything else than the in-game perks.

CubeCraft is being worked on a lot at the moment and the Java network is therefore currently in a beta state. You can view what is in the works here.

Although I haven’t logged on much recently, I personally haven’t experienced the Java server being laggier than usual when I did log on, but I have heard others complain about the insane amount of cheaters on there at the moment. The most you can do about that is report users at reports.cubecraft.net and wait for the reports to be handled.

incompetent team members who can´t even solve one appeal. My friend needed to wait one whole month so that some tictac guy can look through and deny it.
I can understand very well that you and your friend are upset over this, I would be too in that scenario. Unfortunately, it is something that has happened and they cannot turn back time to redo it. Although it isn’t very welcoming to others, I’m sure they had their reasons to keep it open so long.

I do agree with getting more staff. Filtering them out, not so much. I’m pretty sure that most moderators who are Java staff are ALSO Bedrock staff. This means they have to split their time between two networks alongside their lives outside of CubeCraft. I don’t blame the current staff members for it, but I do believe CubeCraft could very well benefit from opening the Java staff applications up again with at least somewhat higher requirements than the current Bedrock ones.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom