Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Lets start giving feedback on all the CubeCraft games.

cc_bar_583928100000.png

I love to play this myself and its perfectly balanced and should not have any changes or updated!
Also this is my favourite featured games!
Sometimes it's fun if there if there's no tryharders, and should have no updates!
I don't really play this at all i don't seem to like it to.
Also i don't think anyone likes this so i don't think this needs to stay in the featured games list.
This is fun and this doesn't need any update instead of the food use should be decreased.
I see why people like this and it's fun if there is no tryharders or any cheaters.
understand why people like this and this is fun sometimes but you gotta play this to know how it works and that's annoying because some people play this non stop and they know al the short cuts and so it ruins the game sometimes.
Maybe they could add that some short cuts are blocked sometimes and some are not? I don't know what else you could do to stop it.
Ughh this is the worst one..
It is basically it's fortnite in minecraft. I don't like this at all and this should be removed since no one likes it.
This game is also a really good one and this should not have any changes or updates!
And last of all we have Blockwars!
I myself like it but i won't really mind if they remove it!
I also think this is way to overrated and shouldn't be so overrated I mean ye ofcourse it's fun sometimes but why does people like it so much?
Does it has a specific reason? Can anyone tell me why if they know?

cc_bar_45676100000.png

This game is really fun to play, but it takes alot of time sometimes.
It's really fun to play with some friend and you're in call saying I'm about to send 12 lvl 5 blazes and they say I'll push with you.
And you're then your planning to make a masive push and it actually works is the best feeling!
Seeing your mobs damage their castle is really satisfying.
This is a really nice game and this should not be changed, but should get some updates actually.
As far as I can remember this haven't been updating since the release.
So maybe they could make an update for it? :D

cc_bar_385651100000.png

This is also a really fun gamemode to play!
I would not change anything about the game itsself not including the automatic bow.
The automatic bow is way to OP and should be nerved, this item kills you in 4 shots with no armour.
Also if your building a bridge and someone start shooting with the automatic bow at you the chance that you survive is really small.
Before you know whats happening your already dead.

cc_bar_321448100000.png

I did play this a small week, and i liked it!
It was very nice and adventurous, also the mobs spawners or any other spawner are very special to!
Unfortunately this takes alot of time which many of us don't wanna put in.
Other than that it's very fun and different from all the other games!

cc_bar_101581100000.png

Everyone knows this one. The famous skywars!
This is really fun to play and very usefull to learn how to play to!
The pvp, the building, the fun of it is just amazing! This has alot of different maps to and that's really nice!
But if ther weren't that much tryharders it would be more fun for some people since they get combo'd all the time!

cc_bar_369965100000.png

Ahh Eggwars! The game that we all love.
This is just the best game of CubeCraft i would say!
It fun, it's nice, it takes time to get the stuff, it's just so nice to play it!
We all love them games were we get full iron 20 golden apples, the diamond sword the stack blocks and ofcourse our cooked beef!
I love the how it stacks up till hours. It makes it so much fun!
This is my favourite.

cc_bar_456390100000.png

FFA the place to be for tryharders!
This is litterly the place where you hang out, talk to people, and pvp against your biggest enemy's!
Yes i know how annoying the /shop command is but sometimes it's fun to keep focussing the shopper till his death and then see him being mad.
Also this is the place to be if you want to improve at PvP!
This is the place for them critters!
This is the same as FFA but you have an goal!
Your goal is to get full diamond armour, strengh, pots, speed, diamond sword, gappels and fight other diamonds!
The funnest part is when you actually kill the diamond guy and then they are mad.
Duels is also an amazing way to improve at PvP!
This gives you the abilty to improve and make some new friends!
And also it's fun to flex on some people that say they beat you and then they die!

cc_bar_221100000.png

This is the really fun to play with friends who can't parkour.
When you already finished the parkour they are struggeling so hard with it and that's so funny!
I always laugh so bad when they ragequit zo.
This is kinda fun if you get the gold medail and if you're good at parkour.

cc_bar_843478100000.png

Yess Minerware! This is also one of my favourite games.
I love to play this with some friends and then beat them hard in it.
The funnest part is when there's a question like 'Can wooden bowls hold water?' and then i am in call like yes it can and they believe me!
Hahah that's really funny and then they are really mad at me for a long time! xD
But it's worth it.

Thanks if you made it all the way down here, this is just what I think.
I know that other people won't agree with me about some stuff but I don't mind.
It's what I think and I like to play these games.
If you ever wanna play hit me up : zCqle_

Thanks for reading! <3

Last edited:

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I totally agree with everything you said, especially lucky island. Every game of lucky island just gets ruined by the automatic bow.

Only One thing I don't agree on.
Quakecraft, I love to play quakecraft and it's very different from any other game. I love to snipe people out of the air and get alot of kills. It's not the most popular gamemode, but I would not want it to be removed.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
just want to mention, you missed Blockwars which is the most popular featured game. but i agree with everything except quakecraft, i know alot of people who like it and i dont think it is fair to say no one likes it.

Reactions: eBoyRoy

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
just want to mention, you missed Blockwars which is the most popular featured game. but i agree with everything except quakecraft, i know alot of people who like it and i dont think it is fair to say no one likes it.
Ohyee sorry I forgot I felt like I forget something yes thanks for the tip!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom