Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
Yo! I think this is the place to put this, First, I think the villager tree is stupid, it's clear that they think that it helps but it doesn't, often they just end up suffocating, and there not Mutch to buy, and the emeralds are annoying to get rid of. Next, I think that we need some more maps, I know that java got 1 and bedrock didn't. I would also like more wands, even if you just grab the wands from java, that would be great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom