Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Sadly, the Java network may come to an end soon. And if it doesn't it wont bring back every game (especially the featured games due to their low playercounts). So lets add them on Bedrock so the small community of each game can continue enjoying their favorite game, just on a different platform.

These Bedrock featured games would be marked as "Arcade" and would be added one at a time. First Slime Survival would be added as the code is already exists from Snowman Survival and all the would have to happen would be a texture update & ported maps from Java.

Next Spleef would be added as the code isn't that hard to make, and all that would have to be added would be powerup textures which could be taken from Blockwars & ported maps from Java.

Finally paintball would be added, some coding would need to happen but I think it can be partially ported from Java. This gamemode would be a 1 of a kind on Bedrock, as to my knowledge no other Featured Servers have a shooter gamemode.

All the other gamemodes would be added after.

Thanks for reading :)

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree it would piss a lot of people off if they deleted the featured games and didn't add them back and adding them to bedrock instead of java is a lot better than not adding them to any platform

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
i agree it would piss a lot of people off if they deleted the featured games and didn't add them back and adding them to bedrock instead of java is a lot better than not adding them to any platform
And on Bedrock they would have better player counts & possibly attract people to the server because they are unique!

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Q: Are the removed Java-only games going to be on Bedrock?

A: They could in the future, we currently have no plans for those specific games however we'd like to try everything in our Bedrock 'Beta Games' at some point to see how they perform on that platform.
Storysays (:pun:) it will be added, but I think that the port of Featured Games will be time-consuming (especially Tower Defence), so it is postponed until better times

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Top Bottom