Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I posted this earlier this year on Suggestions but it didn't get much recognition. So I thought I would try here!

As you all know by now, there are Multipliers for most games. They are used for an hour and doubles your points earning when playing the game. You can also use /thank to thank the person and gain 50 experience from it as well as the player that bought the Multiplier. You can most likely to see quite a few a day. Multipliers are used in the games for Tower Defense, Lucky Islands, Sky Wars, Egg Wars, PVP (which includes FFA, Duels and Assassination) and Minerware. However, we do not have Multipliers for Featured Games.

I personally, would enjoy this addition. You can just buy a Featured Game Multiplier for the same price as others and it's overall name would be "Featured Game" and it is valid for any Featured Game. These games include Block Wars (CTF and Core), Linedash, Slime Survival, Paintball, Layer Spleef, Quake Craft, Wing Rush, Archers Assault, Battle Zone, Survival Games (Solo and Team). This means you could also wait to use it for when your preferred Featured Game comes along. This would be a great addition and encourage more players to try out the Featured Games.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well It's simple but fair. The only problem is that you might not get all out of it if the game switches during your multiplier. The multiplier has to switch as well then!! If they make it that the timer doesn't reset and you don't get an extra broadcasted message, I'm all for it!

GlenCurtis

Oct 16, 2019
Charlotte, USA
Seems like a good idea, simple, effective, another item to support the sever with...
+1
It really is a good option. It was always much happier when I played in a group with friends and talked at the same time, we made jokes and time passed much faster. I am a Dota2 player and I always liked to play in a group, not alone. After I installed boost MMR rank in Dota2 in general the game became much more captivating and I started playing with even more enthusiasm. I started to have a lot of new opportunities and ideas. Who has tried and been satisfied? I'm sure there are many of us

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom