Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be a design above the Featured Game NPC?

• Yes :>

• No :<

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello! This is going to be a very simple suggestion, but I think there should be some kind of design above the Featured Game rotation. Unlike the rest of the games, it has nothing. Overall, it looks really bare and quite out of place in some aspects. I don't really have any good designs, which I know isn't very helpful towards this thread. However, I do think there should be some kind of design reflecting all the games above the NPC, like all the other games.

You can compare in these photos below:

cc lobby.png

Featured Games.png

If I did have to suggest some designs, I think maybe an old Pacman machine to represent Arcade would be a good option or possibly a joy stick, like the artwork surrounding Featured Games. Overall, I think something should be placed there to make it seem less empty and more permanent. If you have any ideas that could go there, please comment them. I know mine are not the best! Thank you for reading! :>

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I completely agree, it looks bare. These featured games deserve their designs.
Unfortunately, I can't come up with any good designs.. since I'm a very bad builder xD But I'm sure some people may have great ideas!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I never even thought about this. This is a fun easy to do update and I’m here for it! +1

I have always been curious why there has been nothing there. I honestly hope something is added above the NPC eventually.

I completely agree, it looks bare. These featured games deserve their designs.
Unfortunately, I can't come up with any good designs.. since I'm a very bad builder xD But I'm sure some people may have great ideas!

I would make a design as a demonstration, but I don't know where to begin. I think there are some very talented builders that could make this simple space look more permanent and amazing.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I agree, it's only a small change but there is an opportunity for a really nice design feature here!

Reactions: Gemmmmie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom