Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hello cube crafters, today i was wondering- do other people like the same kits as me, and if not, what kits do they like and why. So i decided to make a thread about it. So, what is your favourite Skywars kit? Can be anything. It doesn't have to be the best kit for winning, it could just be the most enjoyable kit. So, I'll tell you mine.

Favourite kit: Bomber
The reason my favourite kit is bomber, is because i find it sooo fun making TNT cannons and blasting off into space. To some people, they want to win, but to me? The aim is to have fun. So i dont care about winning. I just want to blast off into the air because i find it really fun!

Thats my favourite kit, what's yours?

P.S: Some people like different kits depending on what gamemode (op, normal and basic) so if your favourite kit differs, or if you have more than one, feel free to put more than one :P

Reactions: Shamel

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Swordsman 100percent because in normal mode and basic (which I vote for) it's the best weapon since it has sharpness 2 enchant.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
These are my favourite kit(s) with the chest items:

• Basic Chests - Swordsman or Iron Golem, they're both good for Basic chests in my opinion because with the Iron Golem you have very good armour and a stone sword which isn't wrong too. Swordsman because the Iron sword with Sharpness II is really strong in Basic, you can easily kill people with it.
  • Normal Chests - Swordsman, because with Normal chests you can get Diamond armour which is very strong and if you choose Iron Golem with Normal chests and you get full Diamond in your chests than you have 2 sets of good and strong armour, but you don't have a strong sword. Well, a Diamond sword is of course also strong but the Iron sword with Sharpness II is stronger. Of course there're also times that you don't get any good armour, but then it comes on PvP;).
  • Overpowered Chests - Swordsman or Iron Golem, I personally choose Iron Golem most of the time because I've had times that I got loads of good and strong Diamond swords, but no Diamond armour and then you're happy that you've chosen the Iron Golem kit. Of course Swordsman is also a very good option because I've also had times that I got loads of good and strong Diamond armour but no good Diamond sword and then you're happy that you've chosen the Swordsman kit.

xT_H_1x

Nov 29, 2013
Rice University
Kit enchanter works well on most maps. You can get a kb 1 sword easily which one, makes fights quicker when you hit someone off, letting you use less of your apples, and two, allows you to get kb 2 on most maps. Kit anvil works well on any map where there is a enchanting table in the middle. Swordsman is a nice class, but if you have a kb sword and know how to use it, rarely will someone kill you with swordsman.

Reactions: Power Ranger

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
These are my favourite kit(s):

Basic Chests:
Swordsman or Iron Golem, it really depends on which map you play, example: if you play on the map Tron then you can't get any Diamond so then I would prefer Swordsman. If you have a map where you can get diamonds like on Trees, then I prefer the Iron Golem kit.

Normal Chests:
Swordsman, actually that's a fun story, back in the days I only purchased the Swordsman kit so I never played with another kit and yes, I actually never changed. Except that I purchased all the kits. :-)

Overpowered
Chests: Spiderman or Iron Golem, spiderman kit is just for trolling, like the spider webs. I really like the Iron Golem kit if you don't have any armour.

So those are my favourite kits. :-)

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Most of the time I play normal because I hate OP, the games are too long, and Basic is overly poor. In normal mode the best kit in my opinion is Swordsman (except in one map), a good weapon in a game is essential, and what better than an iron sword with sharpness, then you only need luck in getting diamond armor in the chests.

The exception: In the only map that I don't choose the Swordsman kit is in Swords. I choose the Iron golem kit because the 90% of the times you will get an iron sword with knockback in the chests. :P

Reactions: DanDaDino
D

Deleted member 309509

My favourites kits are :
Basic Chest : Iron Golem ;
Normal Chest : Swordsman ;
Overpowered Chest : Scout ( i like to pvp with speed ) .

ILAVAPRESTON

Mar 28, 2016
Mine is NERD KIT: kills yourself
And Pro Kit: gives you fly and kilaura and b hop and speed hacks together and also a free ban. Can use this once per account.

fgeto

Jun 27, 2014
I really miss the old kits like the enderpearl kit and the notch apple kit. my fave right now is the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom