Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481668

Hi bro!
There are so many nice maps, but my top 3 is..

1. Instruments
2. Under Da Sea
3. Forest

Thank you for asking, I really like jungle and some others too but they are my favorites! ^_^

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Thanks for stealing responses from my thread that’s official.
Don’t know how the two overlap since you asked for bible-length responses and he asked for a simple list.

don’t know how it’s anyone’s fault your thread didn’t get many answers anyway?

Edit: I don’t play eggwars so I don’t really know the names of maps. But I like the one with the white dragon in the middle. That’s my favourite one.

Edit #2: NOT to mention that if your thread is official, and you the thread owner are acquiring an “Official” position, it should be neutral and simply receive feedback. And not what you’re currently doing which is giving feedback, on the feedback... Any response to your thread should be valid, essay or not.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Edit #2: NOT to mention that if your thread is official, and you the thread owner are acquiring an “Official” position, it should be neutral and simply receive feedback. And not what you’re currently doing which is giving feedback, on the feedback... Any response to your thread should be valid, essay or not.
^ Don't know the current situation but just getting a response saying that you can make the thread doesn't instantly make it official.

Reactions: Eli

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't know about ur thread first. And if you say, I will message moderator to remove this thread. And I'm not stealing, just asking for their 3 favourite maps. It's not the same as yours.

Don’t know how the two overlap since you asked for bible-length responses and he asked for a simple list.

don’t know how it’s anyone’s fault your thread didn’t get many answers anyway?

Edit: I don’t play eggwars so I don’t really know the names of maps. But I like the one with the white dragon in the middle. That’s my favourite one.

^ Don't know the current situation but just getting a response saying that you can make the thread doesn't instantly make it official.

It’s literally asking the same question I have just slightly different. It’s pointless when you can just contribute to the official one. It’s an issue because this is taking for responses that could go elsewhere where they belong rather on a thread that’s the same thing. And excuse me but I’m responding to their feedback by giving thoughts on if I agree with them or not? It’s not like you don’t do that lol. When they aren’t sure about something I explain it and etc. I think all responses are valid but I can share my opinion along with discussing what I think about what they have to say weather I agree in particular or not. I have never said I don’t like anyone’s opinion or there wrong lmao. And yes it’s official. You don’t have to give a bible length response you can say a few things buts it’s helpful the more you respond to. Like I said before thanks, I’d appreciate if you gave more feedback but it’s still helpful.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom