Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
This is a thread that will be basically where everyone is gonna say their favourite skywars map in bedrock

My personal favourite map is the map "Canyon"
The map has two chests in the starting island making it easier to rush to the middle.After rushing to the mid there are a bunch of islands with 1 block gaps and if you are careful enough you can make the gaps an easy way to kill others in the top of the direct middle island there is a brewing stand and i think very few people know this but in that brewing stand there are potions making it fun.The map is just one map that I personally love playing on and is just an amazing map in my opinion

Make sure to reply your favourite maps too

Reactions: Silco

sn0wz0m813

Aug 29, 2021
Eu não tenho um mapa preferido mas o "Canyon" é um mapa que eu gosto muito porque tem poções e talvez não saibas mas é possível fazer uma maçã encantada.

Reactions: ClearSquid62001

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a thread that will be basically where everyone is gonna say their favourite skywars map in bedrock

The map has two chests in the starting island making it easier to rush to the middle.After rushing to the mid there are a bunch of islands with 1 block gaps and if you are careful enough you can make the gaps an easy way to kill others in the top of the direct middle island there is a brewing stand and i think very few people know this but in that brewing stand there are potions making it fun.The map is just one map that I personally love playing on and is just an amazing map in my opinion

On canyon the speed potion is hilarious to use, you can speed around the map killing everyone easily

matbeast6000

Sep 2, 2021

definiteley sandcastle but for the permanent maps i would have to wtih either dust or zen

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
My favorite sw map is the mushroom! it's so fun to explode the mushroom in the middle :p

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Trees, Savannah and Desert, as the middle island is small. Particularly Trees, as I'm used to the map layout, and you get your armour in two chests.

Reactions: Silco

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
My favorite Skywars map is Wiring! I like that the map is completely flat and perfect when pvping. Even though I'm really bad at pvp I think it's a great map. And if I had to choose another one then it would be Arcade or Pokemon because they're based off video games and that's really creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom