Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add that you can favorite maps in skywars/eggwars/luckyblock

• Total voters

Cemoh

Jan 5, 2018
Hello there! i came up with a small suggestion and that is that you can favorite youre own maps in skywars/eggwars/luckyblock.and when you click on play new game or auto mode that you only join that maps or when they are not available that you join then an andere map bye bye like my thread and share

Reactions: Alejandrahuwu

Kjev

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2018
The Netherlands
I think it would be a cool feature, but this couldn't be added.
Here are the reasons why:
1. If you only play the maps you favourite, there is a chance that some maps won't be played as much.
2. With ranks you can choose the map you want to play.

There are probably more reasons, but I can't think of them at the moment.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I think it would be a cool feature, but this couldn't be added.
Here are the reasons why:
1. If you only play the maps you favourite, there is a chance that some maps won't be played as much.
2. With ranks you can choose the map you want to play.

There are probably more reasons, but I can't think of them at the moment.
1. He said that if your favorite maps aren't available, you'd join another map. He wrote this thread in Dutch and English combined, so that's probably why you didn't notice this :)
2. This doesn't apply to "Play again". Since 75% of the players use the "Play Again" button, it would be nice to have this implemented.

My opinion about the suggestion: It would be cool and useful to have this. This has been suggested before though, make sure to do some research next time ;)

Reactions: Cemoh and Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
1. He said that if your favorite maps aren't available, you'd join another map. He wrote this thread in Dutch and English combined, so that's probably why you didn't notice this :)
I just saw that hahaha

Anyways, about the suggestion: sounds cool but I think you should have a minimum amount of favourite maps (something like 3/4), so the server can just search for a couple of maps in a normal way instead of only searching for one specific map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom