Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StepBrah

Nov 28, 2021
Alabama
What is ur favorite game mode? My favorite is any game that is Pvp based! Please share what your favorite game mode is : D

• Love
Reactions: Silco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
What is ur favorite game mode? My favorite is any game that is Pvp based! Please share what your favorite game mode is : D
PvP gamemode that's not too competitive and not too easy or too hard.
CubeCraft is the server that usually have a PvP that's not so competitive, not easy yet not that hard. It is pretty difficult but if you get the rythm and know the movement of your opponent then that's when I usually enjoy pvp'ing.

Though, as time goes on, CubeCraft becomes less fun and their players are now too difficult or too easy and you rarely find an opponent that's the same level as you. I can't really enjoy CubeCraft as much rn since Asia server had lots of pc or controller players and well, I kept getting connected with them. I rarely find beating them really fun. Like, beating a very skilled players sure feels good but it's just not as fun as winning or losing against an enemy who has the exact same PvP level as yours.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars is THE game. It gives happiness where nothing else could, it is what gets us out of the deepest and darkest holes. A more beautiful game cannot be made, we have reached the limits of Human invention. We are in a sad, sick and dark world, where only Eggwars can hope to remove the dark stain from our hearts. We need a miracle, we need a fantastic and beautiful game, with an epic story, that will inspire us and change the world. The world is sick and evil, Eggwars is hope.We need a miracle.

maduev

Oct 17, 2021
Какой у тебя любимый игровой режим? Мне больше всего нравится любая игра, основанная на Pvp! Расскажите, пожалуйста, какой у вас любимый игровой режим: D
Eggwars the best

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Skywars,Eggwars,Blockwars,Evil Bunny Spring Event, Surviver Game,Parkour,dual,FFA,Magic and mayhem,Ender , Carving Chaos,Minerware,Skyblocks,colony control,snowman survivor and lucky block.

All i like it :)

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom