Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExoJellyFish

Mar 12, 2017
Name your favorite memory playing EggWars. Mine is when I was playing with a friend on Space, favorite map, and we won our first game ever by doing a certain strategy so we've done the same strategy every game since.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
The moment when my brother and me killed everyone in a solo game (we did not team, don't worry.) And we wanted a big final fight against each other. We farmed 2 hours (yes literally that long), and then we would fight. We ran at each other, the big fight would begin. Then I fell into a hole in the bridge.

I raged, and almost broke my webcam.

Reactions: ExoJellyFish
L

Lepzi

My egg was gone I had no one on my team everyone had there teams still alive with an egg I went to mid got everything went back to my island got stacked then destroyed everyone's egg and the chat saying this player was killed be ItzMeReapMC as you can tell I ended up winning it was awesome.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
My friends and I once all decided to all get power rangers skins :3 we played a few eggwars games on aztec, completely destroying everyone. We spammed the chat with "ITS MORPHIN' TIME" and "GO GO POWER RANGERSSSSS!!!" :P When we got down to the last player we took off all of our armor and punched the guy to death xD Sadly he didn't come back 100x bigger after he died :(

Reactions: ExoJellyFish

ExoJellyFish

Mar 12, 2017
My friends and I once all decided to all get power rangers skins :3 we played a few eggwars games on aztec, completely destroying everyone. We spammed the chat with "ITS MORPHIN' TIME" and "GO GO POWER RANGERSSSSS!!!" :p When we got down to the last player we took off all of our armor and punched the guy to death xD Sadly he didn't come back 100x bigger after he died :(
That's really funny

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
right when i started playing cubecraft, like a year and a half ago, i was on rome, my team lost its egg and everyone died except me. So its a 10v1, the opposition still has its egg, i hide at mid, collecting resources on the sly whilst the enemy is frantically trying to look for me. I buy gear, take out their egg, and slowly but surely pull off the biggest clutch I've ever done.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom