• Yes, please FAQ me cubecraft

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, go FAQ yourself

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think it would be nice if Cubecraft made a Frequently Asked Questions thing and put a link to it on the front page or on the top of the forums or something. Make the page contain information like links to the report site and report threads, links to the staff epplication forum, what to do if you've been banned and want to appeal, and so on. This way people won't come to the forums with "OMG I saw a haxxer" and "I got false banned wtf cubecraft", but instead go right to the correct places to post such matters. Might also save people from being publicly embarrassed as they wouldn't be posting stuff like reports or appeals in the public forums.

Edit: I have been reminded that a FAQ thread does exist, but I also remembered why I forgot about it while making this thread; it's in the support forum. It's a good thread, but hard to find for the people who need it the most. Maybe it should be moved to main page of the forums. in the box with the rules and updates or something?

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

Katie Howe

Apr 11, 2017
i think its unnecessary since theres most likely a thread on it, but would be useful

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Your use of the term FAQ just makes me want to fall off a building and land in a haystack

Anyways I don't find this very necessary as @Snap has their FAQ thread (which mind you is pinned)
As well as @Younisco with their complete official guide to the forums (also pinned)
So not sure this is very necessary

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Your use of the term FAQ just makes me want to fall off a building and land in a haystack

Anyways I don't find this very necessary as @Snap has their FAQ thread (which mind you is pinned)
As well as @Younisco with their complete official guide to the forums (also pinned)
So not sure this is very necessary
I mean it would be nice if the FAQ thread got moved to somewhere it's easy to find. I completely forgot about those because let's face it, nobody goes into the support forum unless they have a problem, and @Younisco 's forum guide is in the Everything Else forum. Yes they're pinned, but they're pinned in places where the people who need a FAQ or Forums Guide the most won't find it.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This would be very helpful. When I first got on the forums I was very confused.
Also, Cubecraft's reporting system could be very confusing even as a 1 year player.
I believe an FAQ tab would be very helpful. Especially for new players

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
"Should cubecraft FAQ us?"
"Yes, please FAQ me cubecraft"
"No, go FAQ yourself"

This looks extremely bad xDDD
Please try and change the grammar of the questions and mostly the answers like @jollow250 said :P

There is already a FaQ C: made by @Snap

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
"Should cubecraft FAQ us?"
"Yes, please FAQ me cubecraft"
"No, go FAQ yourself"

This looks extremely bad xDDD
Please try and change the grammar of the questions and mostly the answers like @jollow250 said :p

There is already a FaQ C: made by @Snap
Just because there is a FAQ thread doesn't mean it isn't hidden. How many new users go into the support forums? Just the ones who are having problems. I think it should be ON THE FRONT PAGE. Can people stop just stop parroting "There is a FAQ thread already", it's like you can't read more than the letters "FAQ".

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom