Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zetozero

Apr 17, 2021
I've been banned by "Sentinel" for "cheating" a few days ago but the actual reason is unspecified, my guesses would probably be inaccurate but for sure I can provide some background information.
So I was playing on Lunar Client 1.8.9 with no client modifications, I had no previous instructions and I've had a few hours of playtime. I had been using NO macro ( autoclicker ) during this time and my CPS remained always below 10 CPS, they never exceeded that limit over a long period.
During my playtime, I actually decided to record as I saw a few teaming players I wanted to annoy, so I did that. I've suddenly been banned 5 minutes after my recording took place, I sadly did not record this sudden ban though.
I am NOT sure how Sentinel works nor do I know what caused to trigger that engine/plugin/code, but this happened during me aiming at a person with the Samurai Kit on Kit PVP.
I've been playing on a 100 FOV & 19% sensitivity, I can not remember my DPI but probably below 3000.

So I decided to appeal providing as much detail as I could, I expect proper investigation & some logs the staff can begin with. But what do you expect from a 'cubecraft' relying on a plugin called Sentinel? Allegedly, this information has been forwarded to these 'developers' and I have been told to wait approximately 1-3 days and I did so. The outcome; my appeal has been declined for unspecified reasons.

I am honestly disappointed especially knowing that this has been my first time, my first hours on Cubecraft just to deal with this awkward situation. I'll have to remain banned for 26 days over something staff has no overview on.

zetozero

Apr 17, 2021
Hey, have you started a conversation yet via the appeals site? You can start a conversation there to further discuss the ban.
I've done that, a "please wait" message appears below the appeal.

More information regarding this ban;
No, I have not been dragclicking. I don't know how to drag click on a Razer DeathAdder anyway, I generally do not know how to drag click. As I already said, my CPS remained below 10.
If there was a log documenting suspicious / high amounts of CPS triggering the Sentinel AntiCheat, this would come very handy to my defense & clarification of this false ban. What else is "investigation" supposed to mean mentioned on the support ticket?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I've done that, a "please wait" message appears below the appeal.

More information regarding this ban;
No, I have not been dragclicking. I don't know how to drag click on a Razer DeathAdder anyway, I generally do not know how to drag click. As I already said, my CPS remained below 10.
If there was a log documenting suspicious / high amounts of CPS triggering the Sentinel AntiCheat, this would come very handy to my defense & clarification of this false ban. What else is "investigation" supposed to mean mentioned on the support ticket?
I can't tell you anything about how Sentinel appeals get handled. You already started a conversation, so you should just wait for them to respond to it. "Investigation" means that they're busy with it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom