Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 29, 2020
Hi, First of all I have never once hacked/cheated on any server or any game. I have been playing cube craft for a while now and I have even applied for staff once (it was denied). I was going around the spawn (in bedrock edition) looking for the pumpkins, I came up to a maze part and I jumped on top of it and in the time I was in the air I froze for a brief second then it said, sentinel has banned you for cheating. I instantly appealed for a unban and I have still yet to receive any response. I went into the official discord server and asked a staff member for help to which they replied, "be patient and wait 4-5 days" not really helpful to be honest but I waited. Out of curiosity I tried to join cubecraft and I was received with something saying "your connection has been blocked" it was at this moment I realized that somthing is off. I asked about it and soon realized this was a IP ban. I am currently still banned and I am panicking a fair amount because I don't even know if I shall be unbanned ever. I have supported the server by buying items from the store (all bedrock edition) I have spent days playing so why was I banned? I presume it was due to lag, my internet that day was terrible, I was getting about 700 ping so delays where very bad. I would be fine with this if I had some explanation to why I was banned and when I am going to be unbanned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028-175041.png
    Screenshot_20201028-175041.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 128

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Please be patient, I know it sucks having to wait but Staff probably have thousands of appeals to look through.

Probably not the best idea to log onto the server when you main account is banned, even just to see, because even if you are on for a very short time, it is still counted as "Ban evasion" and could get your ban extended.

Presuming you appealed yesterday (the time of making this post) staff still have another 3/4 days to check it as they said they would.

I know it's annoying but you just have to wait :sad: (Remember to include as much information as possible in your appeal so staff can know whats 100% gone on)

Hope i have helped :D

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, your appeal is accepted, I will make sure that your connection gets unblocked (should be done automatically within 24 hours). We block connections to assure that people are not bypassing their bans, however they are not permanent.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom