Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Okay so,

A while ago, I got falsely banned by CubeCraft’s anti-cheat: Sentinel.
When I appealed, I was like 99% sure it was a false ban. I was really thinking: “What could I have done wrong?”
Of course I didn’t get a reply saying what I did wrong…
So I made a thread about it in the past, asking what I did wrong, and if it was impossible that I should have done that, remove the false ban of my list with punishments.

And there actually was a moderator who figured out what I did wrong!!! (Thank you Buuuddy !!)

So he told me that I got banned for some random hacked client I never used (I just never install hacked clients, I don’t even know how to do it at all… x’D ).

I said that it had to be a mistake that I got banned because of that, because really, it was one of those random clients I never even heard of…
So he contacted CrazymanJr about it…

And do you know what he said?!?!…
“It’s unnecessary to investigate it further”
…….. LMAO!!!

I mean, it’s Sentinel’s fault I got banned, not mine, so the least you could do is figure out what went wrong with the anti-cheat (to improve it in the future) AND get-that-ban-Ooout- mY list with punishments!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT want to blame Buuuddy, he did an amazing job helping me trough this, he told me what cheat I “should have used”, he contacted CrazymanJr for me and asked him about this ban, all to help me !!
So: Thank you very much for this amazing work, Buuuddy !!!

This is comparable to giving somebody a fine (e.g. because he/she drove to fast).
So this person payed the bill while thinking: “Hmmm… I actually didn’t go to that place by car in the last month, so how is it possible?”
Then he noticed they delivered the fine to the wrong address, he contacted the police about it, and they say: “Meh.., I think there is no need to investigate it further, the bill is payed so WE are fine (and I don’t care about you)”.

I really want to get this false ban out of my lists with punishments, especially now I know 100% that it was a false ban!!!

I don’t know if you remember my other thread which in I was asking for this…?
But there I said:
And I am indeed one of those people who will fight to show I’m right (I didn’t cheat),
no matters how many times I have to ask, how irritating I have to be, …!!!

So please, dear staff, may I ask you 1 more time (and hopefully the last time), get that Sentinel ban out of my list with punishments, because really, it doesn’t belong there !!! :/

Thanks for taking the time to read this letter,
Kind regards,

~ Josher

Also: I would like to apologize for writing this letter so late but I didn’t have much time during the exams...
Sorry !

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Sentinel may be the worst anti-cheat there is, but stop making drama threads like this

With all due respect, but when Sentinel released, yes, it was possible that a fair player would get banned multiple times because it was pretty bad at the time
But if someone gets banned for Sentinel now twice in a row, then I don't see how I should believe you

Crazydude deals with hundreds if not thousands of appeals every month
It's quite obvious they won't spend hours and hours in someone who claim they're not cheating, while Sentinel thinks otherwise

And, if you are going to quote me on this: don't blame it on the lagg you don't have
I saw you in multiple times ingame, and you never had above 100 ping

Don't get me wrong, Sentinel still isn't that good
But in times like these, I don't see fair players get banned multiple times in such short time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: This got me confused, I thought you got banned again, though you are not.
You already made a thread about this, so doing it again has no point whatsoever as Buuuddy did his work, and Crazydude who receives hundreds and hundreds of appeals every month didn't look in to your logs any further, as he deemed you were hacking

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
EDIT: This got me confused, I thought you got banned again, though you are not.
You already made a thread about this, so doing it again has no point whatsoever as Buuuddy did his work, and Crazydude who receives hundreds and hundreds of appeals every month didn't look in to your logs any further, as he deemed you were hacking
Yes, indeed, Buuuddy delivered great work for me !!
But I just don't get it why people like CrazymanJr don't even reply when I started my conversation-appeal thingy, it got closed straight away, so this is the only option left for me, oh and, I won't stop making this kind of threads before that Sentinel ban gets removed out of my list with punishments !
It doesn't belong there because I never hacked...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
It's actually sad. Why? Why are other anti-cheats not banning so much people? ''Sentinel has banned over 800.000 people!'' And i am positive to say that 75% where falsebanned. I have a friend who also didn't hack and got falsebanned 3 times. Really sad. I think Cubecraft should hire more developers for the anti cheat. I don't want updates for the stupid BZ that is dying after some weeks. Just fix the bugs, anticheats. Don't add new games, fix the populair ones. Fix the anticheat. More time for the actually important stuff.

Reactions: Josher

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
This....

This is why you should always record when playing on Cubecraft so you have video proof that you are not hacking.

(there are many free recording softwares you can use, also you could catch REAL hackers at the same time!)

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
This....

This is why you should always record when playing on Cubecraft so you have video proof that you are not hacking.

(there are many free recording softwares you can use, also you could catch REAL hackers at the same time!)
Or just fix the anticheat? I don't want to record every time i am on the server. Many cubecraft players are little kids and maybe they don't know how to record? When i was a kid i recorded minecraft 1.6 survival WITH MY CAMERA!

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom