Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
I have a plugin Idea that I've somewhat tested out to see if it works properly, and from what I can tell it does. So the concept is that a command or event creates a fake entity player at a certain location with a wall (PacketPlayOutNamedEntity & PacketPlayOutBed). Then you could teleport the real player to safe area. Then set the players camera to fake players (PacketPlayOutEntityCamera? I think). Also if you use PacketPlayOutBed (makes a player in the position they are in when they sleep) they can only face upwards from what I can tell. And If you don't want the bed to be "visible" set its y to 1 then use PacketPlayOutEntityMove.Relative to the y level you want it to be at. So the main problem that I cant find out a good way to get the way the player is moving in so that you can then move the fake player in that direction as well. Maybe you can do it by putting a player on a minecart or something xD. You can move the fake player by using PacketPlayOutEntityMove.Relative as I mentioned earlier, at least i'm pretty sure if thats not the right packet name sorry. But anyways I thought this was a cool idea that people could do if they wanted to, I would but I'm working on a much larger project . If you guys do it feel free to show it here!
public static Location lowestLocation(org.bukkit.entity.Entity entity) {
for (int i = (int) Math.round(entity.getLocation().getY()); i > 1; i--) {
org.bukkit.World world = entity.getWorld();
Location loc = new Location(world, entity.getLocation().getX(), i, entity.getLocation().getZ());
if (!loc.getBlock().getType().equals(org.bukkit.Material.AIR) && !loc.getBlock().isLiquid()) {
Location loc1 = loc.add(0,-1,0);
return loc1;
}
}
return null;
}

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
Top Bottom