Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This ruins the joke but everything here is a joke except for these words at the top, its the people that dont get jokes fault.

Well I wasnt hacking first of all, I didnt mod the game I just changed the games code to give me an advantage over my fellow counterparts, anyway how was I know 'toolbox for minecraft' wasn't allowed, all I did was: fly killaura autobow reach airjump highjump instantbreak autochest autoarmour spider, give myself the effects: haste strength regeneration jump boost slow falling speed instant_health

So yeh nothing much.

(Only joking I did this on hive not the cube)

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
It did I was banned for "cheating" I think I got autoclicker banned and I know FOR A FACT that I did NOT use jitterclicking this ban is FALSE!! Unban me or Notch will take down your Minecraft server. Thank you :D

Seeker

Jul 19, 2020
Czechia
Hai oki so i downloded this new mariyo resorse pack and it hak my minceraft acount and i get ban!!!11!! pls fix thiz or i wil ddos u

oki i wil type /ddos cubcraft

i get the firszt line of mi code finnished!!!111!!§ dont dar me to writ start!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom