Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milton7w7

Aug 5, 2017
Ecuador
Hello everyone, you who say on the subject, this is what happened recently with an unfair ban

This conversation I make for a false accusation to a friend in which he is accused of using the best mod pvp with which he supposedly makes use of the map, as you can see in the image of the complaint there is nothing that indicates that my friend use that mod that is the one of the image.

View the problem from a moderator point that without names or anything indicating that the user is said to apply a ban without the necessary tests would be a defect on their part since it could give the ban to any user of the server that would have their ban insured already that without a nickname or anything that is verifiable he would have secured his punishment without deserving it.

As in many of the reports they receive, in this case there is no evidence that they use this mod or have used it.

I would like a little more mature when they give ban on the evidence, it will not be that they are falling into the bad habit of friendship wins against the responsibility granted, they always have to be neutral in these charges.

My friend's nick is SrDanti7w7

Please help me with this little misunderstanding, thank you

An5y3Dha78zAGzjUZ5Mf_0.png

Here I leave the link of the image with which it was prohibited.
https://reports.cubecraft.net/uploads/An5y3Dha78zAGzjUZ5Mf_0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈