Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Factions would be cool?

• Total voters

SilentDogmod

Nov 1, 2020
I think factions would be a nice addition to the game and I love we playing skyblock with my friends but it would be amazing if we could play factions! And I also Love just playing survival in general so factions would be great!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
wouldnt fit cubecraft since its mostly focussed on minigames, skyblock has its own special twist that cant be made with factions really. not only that, they're not likely to add another game anytime soon since they just added among slimes.
besides, there are a lot of other faction servers out there so 1 more wouldnt make too much of a difference :P

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
wouldnt fit cubecraft since its mostly focussed on minigames, skyblock has its own special twist that cant be made with factions really. not only that, they're not likely to add another game anytime soon since they just added among slimes.
besides, there are a lot of other faction servers out there so 1 more wouldnt make too much of a difference :P
oof little edit just saw this is bedrock and among slimes isnt there yet as far as im aware of x3 but im pretty sure they are planning on adding it to bedrock too tho

Nov 15, 2020
I think that they should get factions again but focus on making so it has the space for people so it doesn’t get laggy like last time since that’s why they got rid of fac. They have the players to do it unlike most other servers

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
oof little edit just saw this is bedrock and among slimes isnt there yet as far as im aware of x3 but im pretty sure they are planning on adding it to bedrock too tho
Hey maybe you can mind your business with your java affairs and leave bedrock players to discus about their own platform. Its also not that hard to see the difference between orange and blue. Please don’t complain about bedrock players asking about something that doesnt include java as we don’t care how you have priority and better KB as the only players on the java server are whiny kids who want to be outlandish and not play on Hypixel or Hypixels and Mineplexs ban list.

• Sad
Reactions: TyFoxy

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey maybe you can mind your business with your java affairs and leave bedrock players to discus about their own platform. Its also not that hard to see the difference between orange and blue. Please don’t complain about bedrock players asking about something that doesnt include java as we don’t care how you have priority and better KB as the only players on the java server are whiny kids who want to be outlandish and not play on Hypixel or Hypixels and Mineplexs ban list.
now there's no need to be rude about this, everyone can give their opinion not matter what platform they play on. i missed the bedrock tag, which can happen. also, where did i talk about KB in this topic? kinda weird to bring it up when it has nothing to do with this topic honestly. i'll be leaving it here since a discussion wont help at all, all i will ask is to be less rude next time :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom