• Nope.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, as @ShinySanta said down!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey, new feedback here:

Seems like java bugs are being hidden to avoid people reporting them. Whereas you can access bedrocks bug reports easily, to join into java bug reports, you have to join first to java player reports which makes harder to report a Java bug.

IMG_20201220_144959.jpg

If you're a PC person, then it won't me much difficult to find this out. But, if you're a person who is a lot on mobile, it makes harder to find this out since you have open firstly the three lines placed in horizontal way one on top of the other.

So I suggest adding an easier way to get into this:

IMG_20201220_145120.jpg

Thanks for reading it out, and feel free to leave your feedback below.

Edit: I figured it later, but, as @ShinySanta was arguing down, it would be nice to change at least the name, to avoid making a new sub-forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I don’t think it’s hard to find the correct place to report java bugs, since it’s at the same place as Java player reports. I found the place to report bugs quite easy, since it‘s as I already said at the same place for player reports. However I do think it‘s a good idea to add the java bugs to the ‘Ban Department’ as you suggested, but not having it it’s own sub-forum. I prefer having it as the same way which Bedrock has: ‘Report a Java Player or Bug’.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi! I don’t think it’s hard to find the correct place to report java bugs, since it’s at the same place as Java player reports. I found the place to report bugs quite easy, since it‘s as I already said at the same place for player reports. However I do think it‘s a good idea to add the java bugs to the ‘Ban Department’ as you suggested, but not having it it’s own sub-forum. I prefer having it as the same way which Bedrock has: ‘Report a Java Player or Bug’.
Not need to add a specific sub-forums for this, It would work just as "Report a Java Player" does. Apparently it's like a sub-forum but their goal will be to get pressed/clicked to drive java players to java bugs section. I don't know if that part it's correctly explained, if not, I can try to explain it again.

Now, as far I've been explaining this, you've may noticed that the name of the java sub-forum is "Report a Java player" something that isn't completely true since you can report bugs in there.

Also, the bugs are hidden in a three lines "box" which makes harder to report any bug, especially to new forums members.

D

Deleted member 469419

You play Java => You have pc=> Problem solved
If it would be as easy as you say...

It still being kinda difficult to find it out. When you take a look in 'Ban Department' and you're looking for a Java bug report, if you see "Report a Java Player", that name implies that you can only report java players in there. Supposing that a new forums member who want to report a bug won't click there; even if they do it, the fine print will be on top, which makes it difficult to see where you can report a java bug either for web or game.

Edit: At least if you guys don't want a new sub-forum which I can understand perfectly, it would be nice to change the name from 'Report a Java player' to 'Report a Java player or bug'.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Not need to add a specific sub-forums for this, It would work just as "Report a Java Player" does. Apparently it's like a sub-forum but their goal will be to get pressed/clicked to drive java players to java bugs section. I don't know if that part it's correctly explained, if not, I can try to explain it again.
Sorry for the confusion, but I meant that I don’t feel like an extra text like ‘Report a Java Player’ needs to get added. I prefer having the same as Bedrock has: ‘Report a Java Player or Bugs’. Since that makes more sense to me.

Also, the bugs are hidden in a three lines "box" which makes harder to report any bug, specially to new forums members.
Since Java players are on a pc, you’re reporting the bugs on a pc. When you’re on a pc all possible reports on the java reports site are displayed at the top:
80D0EA27-A517-45A1-9052-CAA1CE948D4C.jpeg

So it‘s easy to see where you can report Java bug reports, when you’ve found the report site.

About finding the reports site I just saw that it’s already quite easy to find it. At the top of the forums the Java reports site is displayed, so it’s quite easy to find the website:
5B835D1F-895D-48B4-9E08-282BB19974F6.jpeg

About the suggestion I do agree with replacing the text ‘Report a Java Player’ to ‘Report a Java Player or Bugs’ in the Ban Department section. Just to clearify it a bit more, but it’s not really necessary.

D

Deleted member 469419

Since Java players are on a pc, you’re reporting the bugs on a pc. When you’re on a pc all possible reports on the java reports site are displayed at the top:

Yeah ofc 😂. When you have to report a java bug, you do it from pc generally. Why I did say "generally"? You sometimes want to get the java bug reports link because you want to share it out or you just want to report a bug from mobile (because someone gave with you a report or any other reason). If it is displayed on mobile, it's for a reason.

So it‘s easy to see where you can report Java bug reports, when you’ve found the report site.

About finding the reports site I just saw that it’s already quite easy to find it. At the top of the forums the Java reports site is displayed, so it’s quite easy to find the website:

The name still creating an unnecessary confusion, as I told to Fesa, at least, the name should be changed. (I edited few seconds before you made this lmao). If you want to report a bug, you won't search for 'Report a java player'.

About the suggestion I do agree with replacing the text ‘Report a Java Player’ to ‘Report a Java Player or Bugs’ in the Ban Department section. Just to clearify it a bit more, but it’s not really necessary.

Exactly this. I thought about this later, but you know; better late than never.

I'll make a poll and will edit the thread. Thanks.

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom