Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi! I have a suggestion for the server on Discord that I believe will be very good but a little bit of work, I will explain:

I am Brazilian, and as everyone knows, most members of the server speak English (I believe that those who are reading also speak) and to facilitate people from different countries to communicate (because sometimes it is very difficult to find someone who speaks the same language that you use in the "other languages" channel), so I ended up having an idea: the people who manage the server could create a channel called "registration" where you put it if you are over 18 years old (just by organization). And how does the person register? Simple! Some server authority writes a message something like this:

"React with the corresponding emojis to register:

1⃣ ➥ +18
2⃣ ➥ -18 "

Then when the person reacts with one of these emojis, he automatically gains a role related to him, for example, the person reacts with "1⃣" he gains the role "+18" which shows that he is of greater age. To do this just put the "Zira" bot that he gives the role automatically. But well, referring to languages, put something like this:

"React with the emojis corresponding to the language you speak:

1⃣ ➥ Portuguese
2⃣ ➥ English
3⃣ ➥ Japanese... "

And so on... Then when the person is looking for someone who speaks the same language as her, just go to the "others languages" channel and mention the role related to her language, for example:

"@Portuguese anyone?"

Then someone who speaks Portuguese will see the mention, go there and talk to the person :D

Sorry for the "big text" but that's it, I hope you understand, if you liked the idea, support it :)

( i'm translating through google, so I don't know if it's right ).

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I don't agree with this, sorry. You can't make a role for every language. Also, everyone tagging multiple people (by tagging the language) would be rather chaotic.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom