Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/f replace?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 492126

Plus rank gives you +30 friend slots which is nice, but there's something I don't like:
Let's say you have diamond rank and 50/50 friends, and you want more. You buy plus and add 30 people. Then you cancel the subscription, and one month later you have 80/50 friends. This sounds nice until you realize you now can't add any more players. If you want to add someone, you have to remove at least 31 other people first. I think this shouldn't be a thing, so I suggest to add a /replace command. "/f replace Hello1 Bye2" will remove Hello1 from your friend list and add Bye2. You need to have purchased plus at least once, and you can use it up to 3 times a month

Last edited by a moderator:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Or automatically remove the 30 latest friends when the subscription is over, as its a plus feature. Why should you still be able to use the feature when you don't pay for it, its unfair.

Reactions: Josher

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Plus rank gives you +30 friend slots which is nice, but there's something I don't like:
Let's say you have diamond rank and 50/50 friends, and you want more. You buy plus and add 30 people. Then you cancel the subscription, and one month later you have 80/50 friends. This sounds nice until you realize you now can't add any more players. If you want to add someone, you have to remove at least 31 other people first. I think this shouldn't be a thing, so I suggest to add a /replace command. "/f replace Hello1 Bye2" will remove Hello1 from your friend list and add Bye2 instead. You need to have purchased plus at least once, and you can use it up to 3 times a month
Makes much sense, I agree that the solution cannot be automatically removing the 30 extra friends. This sure seems useful!

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
If you have Diamond and you want more friend slots, I think it's better to just upgrade your rank instead of subscribing to Plus.

D

Deleted member 492126

If you have Diamond and you want more friend slots, I think it's better to just upgrade your rank instead of subscribing to Plus.
This is not related to the topic. What if you have obsidian rank and 155/125 friends?

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
i like this idea, because it will make it a lot easier to delete friends and add new ones,

but i think that evryone should could use it and it should have unlimited uses

D

Deleted member 492126

but i think that evryone should could use it and it should have unlimited uses
This would make plus less valuable: let's say they add this command, and you can use it unlimited times. You buy plus, add 80 friends and cancel the subscription. It doesn't matter if plus expires, because you are still able to add as many friends as you want by using this command. 50 friend slots = 80 friend slots. I think you should be limited to using this command up to 3 times a month to avoid that

Last edited by a moderator:

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Well first that's money already spent so he can't go back in time. Secondly, it's less money. Like £5 or something instead of like £30
If you want to have more friends, I think you will buy the Plus rank more than only 1 time, so that would be the same amount of money, or even more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom