Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
For some reason these past few days I have been feeling more and more joy in my life. I want to spread this joy and love with others. Some might see this as corny and such, but I feel the need to express myself here. Though this probably belongs in Dylaila's thread I want to have 1 post with all the responses together.

@Pafias My longest, best, closest companion. I cannot express my gratidude for having you in my life. I know we have had our differences in many cases, some of which ending up in conflict, but I must say I feel like you understand me in ways which no one else does. I'm glad you've come as far as you have, and I know that success awaits you. I have great plans for spreading my channel on the Gaming section of YouTube, which will lead to us two at the top. If this YouTube thing actually works, expect a lot more work on your hands ;)

@CaptainNebby At first we were enemies. I remember hating you so much, like honestly man. I was waiting for the day I could kill you like 10 times in FFA and then leave just so you'd feel that pain. Now of course that day never came, instead we became close friends. Having mutual agreements on different topics led to the obvious descision of putting you in my inner circle. Because that's really what the Legend rank is about in my server, keeping my closest friends together. In these past few years I have lost many friends to various reasons, but this time I'm serious about everything. YouTube, Discord, our friendship.

@TheJeroen Though we are not nearly as close as me and Pafias for example, I sensed a future in our friendship as soon as my SocCast with you ended. I knew we would see eye to eye on many things. Your obsession with games like Fire Emblem intrigues me and have lead to me venturing on my own in those games. Your brutal honestly is something I admire and your, just basic Dutchiness, is something I feel very comfortable hanging around with. You're a great dude man, I hope you realize that.

SenatorKarma, currently banned on this forum lol, but still one of my closest friends. You are very selfish, have many flaws and are very stubborn, but honestly I don't mind it. You can definitely go overboard and I warned you plenty of times about that, but we share a same interest. Whenever you're down with something you know you can and have actually talked to me about it. My first time of something very special (can't say what it is here, but you know damn well what I mean) I also talked to you about it. There is a reason why I invited you first to my Discord server man. We agree on surprisingly different things and I hope to still speak to you in the future.

@Story I remember waking up very early on the day you joined my Discord server. The day that this thread blew up, with a Designer having commented on it. You don't know how much it meant, and still means, to me to have you seen join my server. I honestly thought I made it. Besides the fact that we can get along very well, I always hoped we would be casual friends someday. Now of course you left after a while, losing contact in the process. I guess that just happens in life. Am proud for how far you have come, becoming Admin again and all. You're a handsome one too btw.

@Priley You're weird man, like genuinely weird. Creepy weird even. Jk man, I am glad to having met you on Cube. You reminded me of an old friend I had the first time we called, who was also from Belgium. He was also a funny, smart guy. It's something about people from Belgium where, when they say something funny, it's 10x funnier than if a Dutch person said the same joke. I hope to call with you more often man. I cannot imagine the amount of fun we can have together.

@Younisco The single most helpful Admin I have ever met. You remind me of Story in many ways. From the SocCast to me actually seeing how much work you do for Cube, I have been admiring you more and more. The fact that you're, just like the other Admins, just like the rest of us players, just a dude with loads of free time and passion for this game is something I very much appreciate. It feels like the playerbase is being represented in a sense, by you but also by the other Admins. Hosting community events, debating about stuff like damage indicators, so much engagement about something with doesn't directly affect you. It's not like you play FFA everyday, yet here you are posting a thread asking for changes about FFA.
In one of my dreams, you killed me in FFA. That's when I remembered you once said during a community event that ''your goal is to kill me in FFA''. I laughed and woke up.

@patito Arguably the nicest girl I have met on this server. I already expressed much of my thoughts in your introduction thread, but you of any people deserve a mention here. That time you invited me to join a group of your friends and play together meant so much to me. What no one knows is that I have struggled with loneliness for the last 2 years, and seeing someone who knows me from YouTube and the interview that I had done with her, ask me to join her and her friends, meant the world to me. Now it didn't lead to anything, we're currently just on good terms but not much more. Regardless, I can't thank you enough for thinking about me.

@Livvv I want you to know that you're more worth than you think. From spreading positive quotes on your profile to just playing together I noticed how kind of a soul you are. The fact that I actually knew you so long ago, but lost contact with for a very long time, made me realize what type of person I was dealing with. I hope to play more often with you, maybe carry you in Minerware cause honestly you're bad...
Much love Svensk, much love.

@funkemunky During my SocCast with you, I realized that I was talking to a man who knows what he is doing. Ever since then I have become more passionate about video editing, because I want to reach the kind of mastery that you have with anticheat development. The thing is with both you and @patito that even if we wanted, we can't play or call too much. The timezone difference is just too big. Regardless, I want to thank you for joining me that day. No hate towards other SocCast guests, but the one with you was by far the most meaningful one. I learnt so much from just listening to you and am grateful that I can save that on a platform like YouTube. Dawson, you're a great dude man, a bit silly, but great.

@Elenahh When I approached you I didn't expect a response. I know Admins have it busy, I learnt that from Mac, but the fact that you DID respond meant so much to me. I felt insignificant to you at first, but quickly realized how similar Admins are to just regular players. Yes, you have it busy, I can't imagine how much work you have to do for the Translation Team, but you never acted superior or egoistic. Instead, you were always super benevolent to me.

@johncoles Where do I start? You probably won't even read this. I want you to know that your departure actually saddens me. I guess people move on, but I only got the chance to talk to you once. I hoped to get YouTube rank, just so I could get in the YouTube rank Discord server of Cube, just so I could have a place to talk to you. I remember spending my afternoon browsing through your videos and Instagram posts and just wanting to go to the same places you went. The cons you went to with your friends, gosh I want that too. Just me and some friends, together in Minecon for example. I hope you and your girlfriend stay happily together for a long time, because you truly deserve it.

@Mac You will definitely not read this, but I have to say this to you. When we talked for the first time, it was the first time an Admin didn't ghost me. I won't go into the detail of the conversation for private reasons, but your words meant the world to me. I hope you're very happy right now, because that kind of gesture shows to me that you have a good soul.

@Sophie I have never told you how much your silliness intrigues me. You're a very funny woman, though you might not think of yourself as that. I believe someone commented under my SocCast with you that we can get along very well, and how that is very entertaining to listen to. I wish you had a better pc or something, because I would love to play with you more often. I guess life moves on and you aren't nearly as interested in Minecraft as I am. Which is fine obviously, there is more to life than pixels xD

@Dudu Isn't it weird how I always can get along with people who play FFA a lot? You and Nebby just to name a few. I want you to know that I feel honored for all the kind words you have said to me and am very glad that you're one of my viewers. I have yet to put a christmas hat on your Discord profile picture though...

@Dylaila Rumour goes, well I believe I read it in your thread, that you are a very loving and kind person. Besides that I agree with that, I also want you to know that you're doing the best work. Spreading love and kindness on an internet forum might not seem like much, but I know it helps a great deal of people seeing their friends talk about them in such a positive light. My SocCast with you was amazing, very funny in fact. I am not lying when I say I had to take breaks because my cheeks hurt from smiling.

@Camezonda When I approached you ingame about the SocCast, I was pressured by a girl-friend of mine. At the time she told me that Admins are just humans like anyone else, and that I should shoot my shot and private message you. It feels weird to walk up to a person and ask if they want to talk about their private life on the internet, but you were very chill about it. I hope you and your boyfriend stay happily together for a long time. Your friendship with your fellow Admins, both in and out of the office, is something I dearly admire.

Some people who I'd like to mention but won't go deep into, mostly because they won't see this, are:
Sokratias, Flavias, Robinn073, martijn073/Fecrari, secrus, Roomy_20, Liesx, Urgon_Dire, VerySusTho, Lisq/Yearns, xImmortalx, Effectiver, Haronzs

Just noticed how much text there is lol. Here some cool pictures!
2017-12-17_20.10.24.png

2020-08-18_15.41.02.png

2020-10-09_20.40.32.png
2020-07-13_18.04.22.png

Hope you all enjoyed the read.

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
@Younisco The single most helpful Admin I have ever met. You remind me of Story in many ways. From the SocCast to me actually seeing how much work you do for Cube, I have been admiring you more and more. The fact that you're, just like the other Admins, just like the rest of us players, just a dude with loads of free time and passion for this game is something I very much appreciate. It feels like the playerbase is being represented in a sense, by you but also by the other Admins. Hosting community events, debating about stuff like damage indicators, so much engagement about something with doesn't directly affect you. It's not like you play FFA everyday, yet here you are posting a thread asking for changes about FFA.
In one of my dreams, you killed me in FFA. That's when I remembered you once said during a community event that ''your goal is to kill me in FFA''. I laughed and woke up.
This is very very cute Soc <3 Your appreciation really helps, I'm glad to know that I'm doing something right haha. 😅

Pafias

Jul 19, 2018
Man I kept smiling the whole time while I was reading this... Very nice of you to spread some kindness in this community! I'm speechless... Stay awesome man!

Reactions: Socratias

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Honestly, this made my day... After going through a quite rough period, having such nice and positive people around me makes me feel so much better. Thank you so much for your kind words and we should for sure start to play more!

I really appreciate you, best Stevie!💕

(omg I just accidentally tabbed out and thought the message disappear but it was still here gaaah)

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I always love threads like this. People like you are an example of how wonderful and creative the cubecraft community is, and being a staff member for a community so great always fills me with pride and joy, it's an honor being able to help you and the rest of the community, being shouted out here is truly an honor, thank you so much for real, i know your youtube career has great potential, and i'm happy to be able to witness it since the beggining.
Also, new soccast when? 👀

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Also, new soccast when?
@Dudu 50 years from now I am going to look outside my window as the mailman walks to my front door. When I open the door he'll tell me I have a message from an unknown source, living in Watercountry. When I open the mail it will say these exact words:
''New soccast when?''
That's when I will know, that whoever this person from Watercountry is, his name probably starts with a D >:(

Thanks for all the kind words my guy <3

• Love
Reactions: Pafias and Dudu

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
@funkemunky During my SocCast with you, I realized that I was talking to a man who knows what he is doing. Ever since then I have become more passionate about video editing, because I want to reach the kind of mastery that you have with anticheat development. The thing is with both you and @patito that even if we wanted, we can't play or call too much. The timezone difference is just too big. Regardless, I want to thank you for joining me that day. No hate towards other SocCast guests, but the one with you was by far the most meaningful one. I learnt so much from just listening to you and am grateful that I can save that on a platform like YouTube. Dawson, you're a great dude man, a bit silly, but great.

Thank you so much that means a lot! I had a lot of fun doing the SocCast with you and I'd be happy to do another video with you.

Mr.Flavias

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
For some reason these past few days I have been feeling more and more joy in my life. I want to spread this joy and love with others. Some might see this as corny and such, but I feel the need to express myself here. Though this probably belongs in Dylaila's thread I want to have 1 post with all the responses together.

@Pafias My longest, best, closest companion. I cannot express my gratidude for having you in my life. I know we have had our differences in many cases, some of which ending up in conflict, but I must say I feel like you understand me in ways which no one else does. I'm glad you've come as far as you have, and I know that success awaits you. I have great plans for spreading my channel on the Gaming section of YouTube, which will lead to us two at the top. If this YouTube thing actually works, expect a lot more work on your hands ;)

@CaptainNebby At first we were enemies. I remember hating you so much, like honestly man. I was waiting for the day I could kill you like 10 times in FFA and then leave just so you'd feel that pain. Now of course that day never came, instead we became close friends. Having mutual agreements on different topics led to the obvious descision of putting you in my inner circle. Because that's really what the Legend rank is about in my server, keeping my closest friends together. In these past few years I have lost many friends to various reasons, but this time I'm serious about everything. YouTube, Discord, our friendship.

@TheJeroen Though we are not nearly as close as me and Pafias for example, I sensed a future in our friendship as soon as my SocCast with you ended. I knew we would see eye to eye on many things. Your obsession with games like Fire Emblem intrigues me and have lead to me venturing on my own in those games. Your brutal honestly is something I admire and your, just basic Dutchiness, is something I feel very comfortable hanging around with. You're a great dude man, I hope you realize that.

SenatorKarma, currently banned on this forum lol, but still one of my closest friends. You are very selfish, have many flaws and are very stubborn, but honestly I don't mind it. You can definitely go overboard and I warned you plenty of times about that, but we share a same interest. Whenever you're down with something you know you can and have actually talked to me about it. My first time of something very special (can't say what it is here, but you know damn well what I mean) I also talked to you about it. There is a reason why I invited you first to my Discord server man. We agree on surprisingly different things and I hope to still speak to you in the future.

@Story I remember waking up very early on the day you joined my Discord server. The day that this thread blew up, with a Designer having commented on it. You don't know how much it meant, and still means, to me to have you seen join my server. I honestly thought I made it. Besides the fact that we can get along very well, I always hoped we would be casual friends someday. Now of course you left after a while, losing contact in the process. I guess that just happens in life. Am proud for how far you have come, becoming Admin again and all. You're a handsome one too btw.

@Priley You're weird man, like genuinely weird. Creepy weird even. Jk man, I am glad to having met you on Cube. You reminded me of an old friend I had the first time we called, who was also from Belgium. He was also a funny, smart guy. It's something about people from Belgium where, when they say something funny, it's 10x funnier than if a Dutch person said the same joke. I hope to call with you more often man. I cannot imagine the amount of fun we can have together.

@patito Arguably the nicest girl I have met on this server. I already expressed much of my thoughts in your introduction thread, but you of any people deserve a mention here. That time you invited me to join a group of your friends and play together meant so much to me. What no one knows is that I have struggled with loneliness for the last 2 years, and seeing someone who knows me from YouTube and the interview that I had done with her, ask me to join her and her friends, meant the world to me. Now it didn't lead to anything, we're currently just on good terms but not much more. Regardless, I can't thank you enough for thinking about me.

@Livvv I want you to know that you're more worth than you think. From spreading positive quotes on your profile to just playing together I noticed how kind of a soul you are. The fact that I actually knew you so long ago, but lost contact with for a very long time, made me realize what type of person I was dealing with. I hope to play more often with you, maybe carry you in Minerware cause honestly you're bad...

@Elenahh When I approached you I didn't expect a response. I know Admins have it busy, I learnt that from Mac, but the fact that you DID respond meant so much to me. I felt insignificant to you at first, but quickly realized how similar Admins are to just regular players. Yes, you have it busy, I can't imagine how much work you have to do for the Translation Team, but you never acted superior or egoistic. Instead, you were always super benevolent to me.

@johncoles Where do I start? You probably won't even read this. I want you to know that your departure actually saddens me. I guess people move on, but I only got the chance to talk to you once. I hoped to get YouTube rank, just so I could get in the YouTube rank Discord server of Cube, just so I could have a place to talk to you. I remember spending my afternoon browsing through your videos and Instagram posts and just wanting to go to the same places you went. The cons you went to with your friends, gosh I want that too. Just me and some friends, together in Minecon for example. I hope you and your girlfriend stay happily together for a long time, because you truly deserve it.

@Mac You will definitely not read this, but I have to say this to you. When we talked for the first time, it was the first time an Admin didn't ghost me. I won't go into the detail of the conversation for private reasons, but your words meant the world to me. I hope you're very happy right now, because that kind of gesture shows to me that you have a good soul.

@Sophie I have never told you how much your silliness intrigues me. You're a very funny woman, though you might not think of yourself as that. I believe someone commented under my SocCast with you that we can get along very well, and how that is very entertaining to listen to. I wish you had a better pc or something, because I would love to play with you more often. I guess life moves on and you aren't nearly as interested in Minecraft as I am. Which is fine obviously, there is more to life than pixels xD

@Dudu Isn't it weird how I always can get along with people who play FFA a lot? You and Nebby just to name a few. I want you to know that I feel honored for all the kind words you have said to me and am very glad that you're one of my viewers. I have yet to put a christmas hat on your Discord profile picture though...

@Dylaila Rumour goes, well I believe I read it in your thread, that you are a very loving and kind person. Besides that I agree with that, I also want you to know that you're doing the best work. Spreading love and kindness on an internet forum might not seem like much, but I know it helps a great deal of people seeing their friends talk about them in such a positive light. My SocCast with you was amazing, very funny in fact. I am not lying when I say I had to take breaks because my cheeks hurt from smiling.

@Camezonda When I approached you ingame about the SocCast, I was pressured by a girl-friend of mine. At the time she told me that Admins are just humans like anyone else, and that I should shoot my shot and private message you. It feels weird to walk up to a person and ask if they want to talk about their private life on the internet, but you were very chill about it. I hope you and your boyfriend stay happily together for a long time. Your friendship with your fellow Admins, both in and out of the office, is something I dearly admire.

Some people who I'd like to mention but won't go deep into, mostly because they won't see this, are:
Sokratias, Flavias, Robinn073, martijn073/Fecrari, secrus, Roomy_20, Liesx, Urgon_Dire, VerySusTho, Lisq/Yearns, xImmortalx, Effectiver, Haronzs

Just noticed how much text there is lol. Here some cool pictures!View attachment 182062
View attachment 182064
View attachment 182065View attachment 182066

Just noticed how much text there is lol. Here some cool pictures!View attachment 182062
View attachment 182064
View attachment 182065View attachment 182066

Haven't been on the game for a while now but got this thread in my dm's.
Thanks for mentioning my name eventhough I haven't been around for quite some time now.
Means a lot. Might hop on again soon who knows ay.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom