Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier

Welcome to Buggy Islands!

1. He escapes falling into the void, but due to he uses Elytras, this guy is continually teleported back to the center. What is the thinker genius of this?
2. He takes advantage of the use of several Frozen Bow, to suffocate and buggy me to throw me TNT. So many times.

Result? 17 minutes of game.

Also, skybase + Automatic Bow + fletcher villager = camping everytime.
I think the actual Automatic Bow breaks the game. Please slow down a bit.

For the rest of things, is a very good update. And i want see more updates like this.
Congratulations. Not all is bad.

*/* EDIT: Elytras has been fixed. Thanks! (07-12-2017, probably some days before)

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yeah, I hate the spambow too, just like the other bows, you can even suffocate in the frost thing, so stupid, but yeah, they won't really listen to the community

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1. He escapes falling into the void, but due to he uses Elytras, this guy is continually teleported back to the center. What is the thinker genius of this?
I found this bug about a week ago and have reported it so developers do know it exists but of course a week isn't really enough time to fix it

But yes bowspammign might need to be fixed

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I don't really like anything with the new update even if they really try to make it better. The new things you can get in lucky blocks are bad and way too OP and I don't like the new look of the lucky blocks.

I have just played 3-4 games with the new update but I will probably never join lucky islands again because of all the new stuff you get.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I found this bug about a week ago and have reported it so developers do know it exists but of course a week isn't really enough time to fix it

But yes bowspammign might need to be fixed
I don't really like anything with the new update even if they really try to make it better. The new things you can get in lucky blocks are bad and way too OP and I don't like the new look of the lucky blocks.

I have just played 3-4 games with the new update but I will probably never join lucky islands again because of all the new stuff you get.
The only thing that bothers me are the new bows, especially the frozen bow, even with the cooldown
So we all kinda think the same thing: Lucky Islands is ruined :(

Reactions: Livvv

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom