Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Low Chee Liang

May 4, 2016
earth
People should be able to buy an explosive bow for 128 diamonds ,and a dispenser with redstone and red stone repeaters for making a tnt cannon.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Some trolls may just camp and make a lag machine of of that, I wouldn't want to lag out in a game so this isn't a good idea.
I have mixed feelings about having an explosive bow, I will comment on that after some thoughts.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I did some thinking and this is what I think about explosive bows :

If someone is coming to you on a man made bridge, all you got to do is shoot the bridge, (aiming the player coming to you doesn't matter) and it would break the bridge so it's like spleefing someone without being near, you can just shoot the whole bridge if you want to camp.
They need tons of obsidian to make it safe so I guess it's a no from me.
I agree with @BuildBuild25 - it will encourage camping and lag machines.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Cannons dont really work unless you use water, otherwise they wont go that far. As ZRinne said, a bow that can spleef players and destroy bridges is not that great of an idea.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
Explosive bows would be dumb, as you could simply destroy Other Peoples Bridges (like from mid) and shoot people off with alarming ease.

As for cannons, as awesomebutter said, you need water.

Also, you could just pound an island with a barrage so they can't do ANYTHING without getting blown up.

Once you kill them, they basically die in one shot.:)

But I think it was a really creative idea, and I like the thought you use by combining things in 2 different games (lucky islands and Egg Wars).:)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If this gets added i'm 99.9% sure that in the suggestions people are going to be begging to remove this feature. People are already debating about the punch bows in the game and how they should be remove. At least with the punch bow you can actually build a bridge to their island. With the explosive bow, it's going to be impossible. You build near their island, and.. your ded. Even if you need 300 diamonds, it's still going to be to op. So -1 for me. Sorry :(

Low Chee Liang

May 4, 2016
earth
i guess something like a bow that only damages dudes and not terrain? that is better and bridging is possible you just need a wall

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom