Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Please do not post on threads which have not been posted on in two weeks time as that is called necroposting and it is against the Cubecraft forum rules.

Please lock this thread @Cyanㅤ @Diogu @zDutchie
Well i guess i was the one to show that it was needed to be done, as this is a necropost. However, the point made in this thread still stands and i hope that people eventually expose this whole charade for what it is: Hacker Sentiment, whether or not it was on purpose.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
I highly doubt they will change their banning system for hackers. Most likely their banning system is good enough :P
If I am correct their banning system is like gta v. They get 2 bans, then a perma ban :P

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Somebody has to realize how foolish that mindset is.

There has to be a line between the interest of this "child", or the hacker, and the interest of the players, who this server gets its revenue from.
If there is no line drawn, then Taco's and Mac's incompetence shines like the north star.
Wow. Or your just not realizing that maybe the hacker's friends told him to hack an he tried it and got banned. He won't do it again, and his punishment is over in a week. Don't be so selfish and lazy. Just report them and stop complaining.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Wow. Or your just not realizing that maybe the hacker's friends told him to hack an he tried it and got banned. He won't do it again, and his punishment is over in a week. Don't be so selfish and lazy. Just report them and stop complaining.

This is a necropost.
Lets chat in PMs instead. Wont take very long.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
The funny thing is that staff don't reply to this
I still don't get how this is supposed to reduce hackers? If so it will only augment hackers... I could just hack now without being afraid because I only needed to wait one week. And many are gonna do that so this punishement system still doesn't reduce hackers it only allows false accusations to have a second change and I doubt there are a lot of false accusations.
Just because an appeal said that he didn't hack doesn't mean he isn't lying.
I'm sorry but this is not gonna reduce hackers, never. Hacking ban should have stayed Perm and people who get falsly banned should search a new server because it happens im every game/server.
Staff members are probably not replying to this because they know that this is the truth

@GuaaaaarD;) you're totally right

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016

Staff members are probably not replying to this because they know that this is the truth

Or its that the attitude is so immature that they can't be bother reading this or MAYBE they might be banning hackers and helping the server.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015

No, they arent because this is a necropost. Heh, so this is what happens when a thread has one new person respond to it. But really, make a new thread so the conversation can continue.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com

They doesn't respond to this as players have asked a lot why there is so many hackers.
They are currently working on a new Anti-Cheat system, but they do have a life. They are not robots that is going to sit inside 24/7 and develop.
Be patient on the server and report as many hackers as possible.
Remember that if you do love this server, you need to be patient and wait for the plugins to be released :D

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
They doesn't respond to this as players have asked a lot why there is so many hackers.
They are currently working on a new Anti-Cheat system, but they do have a life. They are not robots that is going to sit inside 24/7 and develop.
Be patient on the server and report as many hackers as possible.
Remember that if you do love this server, you need to be patient and wait for the plugins to be released :D
Euhm lol did you even read it? he isn't asking why there are somany hackers he is saying how they are here

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
No, they arent because this is a necropost. Heh, so this is what happens when a thread has one new person respond to it. But really, make a new thread so the conversation can continue.
This isn't a necro post......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom